Kamek org balit kg tok: the styles

Saturday, October 5, 2024

You're finally in the last part of this series!! Congratulations and thank youuu for tuning in till now~ ᥫ᭡. Without wasting more time, let's jump straight to the point. (❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡

LOOK 1
↪ handkerchief sleeveless dress (dddd studio), black turtleneck (uniqlo), leggings (cotton on), crocheted cat beanie (dddd studio), black cap at the kampung budaya in late afternoon (MLB), scarf (shein), socks (shopee), sneakers (converse)

LOOK 2
↪ black tee (uniqlo), grey shirt (unknown as it used to belong to maknae haha), black wide slack (ZARA), black crocheted bucket hat (dddd studio), Sarawakian beaded necklace (but this one I bought at KLCC haha), scarf (shein), socks (shopee), sneakers for evening cruise (converse), bling bling slips for the morning boat ride (ZARA)

.very demure very classy very cutesy.
LOOK 3
↪ ribbony top (OBB), white shrug (shopee), wide baggy jeans (cotton on), black crocheted bucket hat (dddd studio), scarf (ZARA), socks (shopee), sneakers (converse)

LOOK 4
↪ black and white dress (random korean shop), black long tee (uniqlo), wide black slack (ZARA), black and white crocheted bucket hat (dddd studio), scarf (shein), socks (soxworld), sneakers in the morning and for flight (converse), bling bling slips in the evening jalan jalan (ZARA)
LOOK 5
↪ pink sweatshirt (MIXXO), flowery tiered skirt (lovito), leggings (cotton on), black and white crocheted bucket hat in the morning (dddd studio), crocheted cat beanie in the noon and flight (dddd studio), black and pink scarf (shein), socks (soxworld), sneakers (converse)

Accessories would be the same set of rings from DDDD Studio, PrettyKnotty and a random HK one, bracelets made by my sister, or/ and one by myself~ Main bag for traveling would be the Hellokitty backpack from Hello Kitty Town and the phone bag is from DDDD Studio ~ 

Honestly, for most of the looks, I've been re-wearing the ones I got from a long time ago except the first one which I have just recently sewn ~ 

Like the second look is what I always wear out as it's just my daily weekend wear, simple and suitable for the boat rides hence I brought this look for the trip. In fact, I had another look for the evening cruise, that is to pair it with the skirt in my Look 5 and a puffy silver headband but I'm just too lazy to change (´。• ◡ •。`). The third top, I've only worn it once when I was in Seoul as it's made of neoprene kinda material... so, I somewhat hesitated and was slightly worried that day which happened to be sunny but luckily I didn't sweat much. The material wasn't as thick as I thought it'd be. 

The fourth dress was actually one of the dresses I got for presentations or class wear during uni haha~ and lastly, the pink one... got it in 2017? or was it '18? I can't remember it's just that long ago, too, for raya clothes. Still, I rarely wear it because of its light colour... if I sweat it can be easily seen as I can remember... however this time I wore it, it didn't really show though haha thus you may see me in it a lot soon after? ◡̈

Oh, if you see me holding the bottle in a black bag, that's also the bottle holder that I crocheted ✌ and the square one is my Polaroid I got last year as the gift that I finally used for this trip after a year haha

-

What would you rate my looks for this trip? Which one is your favourite of them all? Lemme know down below~ ・✦ʚ♡ɞ✦・

-끝-

Your fashion fairy,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment