September Twenty-fifth's dump.

Saturday, September 30, 2023

"Wake me up, when September ends..." noooooo, don't end yet. I still need to compile how my favourite 9th month went. 
I'm not really gonna talk about what happened in the whole month, but I attended my cousin's wedding and became a mermaid there, haha. SO-IN-LOVE with my outfit! No details in this post cause I think I'm gonna do a separate one soon (like maybe in November? lol the last wedding I'll be attending for this year's will be in month-11 so far). Okay, perhaps a teaser? xP
So, this will only be my birthday dump edition then? Let's now enjoy my 0925, shall we? Here's how it goes~

Woke up on the 23rd with nothing in mind (didn't spend any effort to even dress up not knowing it's gonna be a special moment haha luckily my outfit was acceptable for it for me), then Mom suddenly suggested we go to Pavi to eat... and so, we went as we preferred Serai, Pavillion KL branch now rather than the KLCC one. It's more peaceful and quiet and the ambiance is definitely better~
Reached there, only thought to be having lunch normally, and still didn't expect anything yet, even though I saw that there was a table nearby celebrating just among themselves without the staff's singing and nothing even triggered me haha. How blur and emotionless was I at that time? Then continued eating and chatting and coincidentally the portion of the mashed potato was a lot more than usual I think that made me take my time devouring it. Even leaned back and had a relaxing break time between bites lol. I saw my family members were done with their food and let them know to just call the waiter to bring their ordered desserts so they could enjoy them while I was finishing my dish. 



















Little did I know, they actually ordered one for me with a wish on the plate which I totally caught off guard. Well, a little, since I accidentally saw the whole staff bringing the desserts, and one of them was with a candle so I pushed away my plate quickly while still chewing my chicken haha cause they started singing (that their staff tried three times to take it away thinking I was done), to make room for the dessert. xD
.didn't read thoroughly that day but I saw Boo even made a wish for me, meow back boo.



















Almost a failed celebration so they say. Usually, I'm the one planning things like this for my family members, I mean the one who coordinates things? haha. Look at the present wrapping. HAHA. even this they can't manage to do it without me. oops. just kidding ok, it was aesthetically wrapped. πŸ™€πŸ™Š
-
The weather was looking good for us to walk under the sky that afternoon we decided to cross to Lot 10 area to get moreee desserts! lol. Yeah, after those shibuya crossing and walks we had, for sure there'd be more room for them. Knew about this Koi ThΓ© Softserve from sns before but forgot that it was here and stumbled upon it. What else to do if not grab it while we're there right? Also since we've always loved their drinks, too. hehe.
D-DAY, 230925: Had an official self-photoshoot with my requested birthday cake for this year, Strawberry Matcha Charcoal Rolled Mille Crepe. fuh, that was a long name haha. Anyways, the charcoal powder was not found, so a very very dark chocolate it is but yeay luckily the colour of the crepes turned out black as I wanted even though no artificial black colour used.
Thank youuuu and I really love the gifts that are all so me! Only one more gift that isn't physically here yet (see the small pink gift card to know what's it) cause they'll only start delivering it on October 2nd. That's not so long from now, no worries there hehe~ Ah, bought myself two pairs of jade rings woohoo! Not to forget, thank you again for all the warm wishes received on my day~

*added these cute birthday emails I received here cause they're cute hehe
.ok gucci maybe we can get some macro bag next year? haha.
.went to just redeem this but ended up buying more things (not in photo).
.bought some refills for mom (not in photo) then they said I can use my birthday perks which I also forgot it was my month lol.
Redeemed all the birthday perks I got from the brands but, BUT! I forgot to do so with Dome? That was so painful because I even remembered I could redeem it right after we paid for the food! Like just a minute a ONE-MINUTE gap. γ… γ…œ And today's the last day huarghhh. Went to have dinner there just now. Lemme just cry. γ… γ…œ The more I remember the more I realised there are some others I didn't redeem still like Dotty's (didn't really bother as it wasn't as good anymore), Boost haha well, it's okay then. At least I got the skincare products and the exclusive wallpaper again haha~ 

That's all for my day... a simple but cute one. Hope you enjoyed it~ Let's celebrate together again next year, yeah? 
-
UPDATE 1004: The other gift is here~
.lol if i didn't open the card and turned it around, would never notice this wish.

-끝-


2X Birthday Girl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, λ‹€μ΄μ• λ‚˜)

No comments :

Post a Comment