Klate Fit Check :3

Monday, September 11, 2023

Hello lovelies, we come yet again to the end of a series and of course, we're ending it with the OOTDs as you all know~ Let's not waste any more time and words, and see all the four-day outfits of mine in Klate ;)
DAY 1: It's the traveling day, so a comfy set is a must even though it's just for a roughly 45-minute journey through the flight, unlike the car. 

Details
+ TCC oversized shirt, ZARA wide slack, Shopee fake sleeves
+ favourite black shawl, Ireneisgoodlabel reversible bucket hat, COS ribbon tote, Shopee socks, Converse sneakers

DAY 2: Touristing day around KB, we actually don't know what piece to bring here and my sister and I coincidentally planned on bringing the tie-dyed shirt that we made ourselves years ago so, this day we'd be twinning haha. Even though we somehow wear the same style, you can see that our vibe and look are different and kinda show our personal traits. 

Details
+ DIYed tie-dye shirt, MONKI bell sleeve tee, 6ixty8ight wide jeans
+ two-tones shawl, NatStudio Korean bow headband, pink hairclip bought at TS, COS ribbon tote, Shopee socks, Converse sneakers

DAY 3: It's denim on denim day! Hassle-free style cause I just let the tee out for an easy-comfy look, no need to worry about the tuck-in position of the hem.

Details
+ denim oversized shirt my lil bro gave me cause he won't wear it anymore (I'm pretty sure it wasn't as big for him tho as for me xD), 6ixty8ight wide jeans, Shopee fake sleeves borrowed from my sister
+ favourite black shawl, REDEYE Korean bow headband, Naughty hairclips, COS ribbon tote, Shopee socks, Converse sneakers

DAY 4: It's the traveling day again and back to black. Lightweight top so it won't weigh me down together with the roti golok I brought in hand hahaha 

Details
+ Forever21 sheer blouse, Uniqlo long sleeve tee, ZARA wide slack
+ favourite black shawl, Ireneisgoodlabel reversible bucket hat, COS ribbon tote, Shopee socks, Converse sneakers

All accessories (rings and the bracelet) would be the same for each day since we're traveling, I only bother to bring a few small accessories there, also to make it less hassle to go through the sensor at the airport lol. Only my head accessories changed as you saw ✌🏻 Oh and on some days, I won't put on every ring I brought~

Every evening, I'd just put on a ZARA slide for a quick and easy stroll around except for the last day, it was vice versa. I wore it in the morning for breakfast at the cafe and the sneakers at noon for the flight since it's less space-taking for the slides to be in the luggage instead of my bulky platform sneakers, yeah? 🤭 Evening bag wasn't the same, too. I only brought out a mini phone bag I crocheted and a bottle of water.

Ah, another one that won't change if I'm gonna have to use it is my shades. Out of all my shades collection, I chose the H&M cat eye sunnies. Versatile that it suits all my Klate looks I had in mind~ So, how do you like my looks here? Repeated but must-ask question, which one is your fav?!

-끝-


Stay adventurously fashionable,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment