fEid and frEidns~

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Hi lovelies, yes yes, I played on the words again ✌🏻. As promised in my previous post (wait what?? you haven't read it yet? Go do so here now~), I will elaborate more on my official first-day Eid fit and a simple fun post of me celebrating with my friends for this year's lebaran.

.kitchen fairies on duty.
Straight to my red Raya fit then~
Yeap, so this is the one. I found old sketches of my designs while searching for something then decided to make it as my Raya outfit. I also have these fabrics waiting to be used, so the time is now. 

However, I tweaked the design a bit from the initial sketch to match the occasion and the amount of the fabric that I have because the back part of the top, it was supposed to be like the front part which is made of the plain fabric together with the sleeve but I didn't know that I only have a limited amount of it. Luckily it's enough for the skirt and tiny part of the top as you see. 🫠 

Anddd the pocket was originally to be patched on to the skirt but yeah the top was still quite long so decided to put it there then. 🤭 Oh and oh! I combined it with my other fav skill, which is crocheting~ there, you get a cute hearteu crocheted pocket. Sooooo looking forward to do more of this kinda designs which corporates both sewing and crocheting. It was fun and I can make both things in the same design!

Details:
Eid outfit by DDDD (like, of course! haha), RM10 black scarf, black inner (a top but make it one) by shopee, hairclip and headband by Redeye, necklaces and earring by Habib, another earring by Lovisa (yes I wear two in a hole heee, have only pierced once), cute beaded rings by DDDD, shoes by BALLY

-

Now, onto the second part of the post... the friends whom I celebrated together with, within the month. Just so you know, this year, we really went all out, don't we? For having 3 open houses every alternate week. First day was for my mom's side, third week was for my dad's then last day of Eid was for my lil bro's friends but I invited a few of mine too just because.

.my first one was my neighbour.
.idk how we got quite close like we are now haha.
/\ second one, my pijaaa met from the foundation and her kids.

.not my friends but another shot of us sisters.
/\ my fashion uni gals \/

/\ okay just a quick OOTD after being stuck in macet haha. oh anyway, my other friend, Dhara hosted a Raya get-together at her house lol she's not celebrating it but made it for us 💋

.this was the next day in the same weekend as Dhara's, but today hosted by F, my closest school friend (the one in white).
.a quick SNOW while waiting for McD.
/\ and yeay, finally got my seasalt mcflurry!
ok, galau to choose which one so here are the final four from the quick OOTD haha \/


/\ wore my first ever sewn project! cotton baju kurung... this was made after my SPM (while waiting for the result I joined a short sewing class hehe and I wore it on the result day, too)~ it was soooo scary at first to be using an industrial machine with a high speed haha but later on I caught up and it somehow helped me train for my fashion course in uni 🥰 and my aimed look was definitely a classic Malay girl. Did I make it?

.again with the girls but now hosted by me on the last day of Eid.
.taught them this selca style.
And my high school gals marked the end of our all-out Raya party~ Thank you, girls, all for coming, and really hope you truly enjoyed the food and the time~ See you when I see you 🌹

.original sketch, the red one, just ignore the other two haha but please don't take my designs without credit or anything cause I might make it in the future like the red one.

 -끝-

The girl who partied all month long,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment