Back to BasEid.

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Back to BasEid? Yeah literally means back to basic~ That was what we're going for this Eid as we're so indecisive about what to cook and ended up deciding on Mama's signature everyday Kuzi but make it more original (you'll know what it is later if you read down) xD

First thing first, Eid Mubarak to my lovely readers who are also celebrating, and happy makan makan to those who don't :) As usual, more or so about the first day of Eid with the foods and family photos! So, enjoy~

.simple setup cause there'll be guests (who?👀).
.the main dishes.
.the desserts.

Back to Baseid Main Menu:
+ Mama's signature Royal Palace Kuzi with cashews and raisins
+ Rendang
+ Daging hitam
+ Ayam masak merah
+ Acar masak
+ Acar buah

All are to be served or paired with nasi warna warni (hujan panas) and sourdough bread (wheat/ charcoal).

Back to Baseid Desserts and Snacks:
+ Cheesekut Kia's version
+ Kek batik Kia's version
+ Cadbury cinnamon roll
+ Strawberry lamington
+ Nescafe milo cupcake
+ M&M butter cake
+ Rose bandung butter cake
+ Pineapple biscoff cheese tart
+ Blueberry yoghurt panna cotta
+ Red bean talam
+ Lollichoc filled with lychee orange oreo
+ 6 flavours of ice cream malaysia
+ Macaroni puff
+ Apam kuah ganu
+ Lemang
+ Ketupat lemak, kacang and pulut hitam
+ Leper

Oh no! I just realised I forgot to take photos of our cute ice cream Malaysia in the basket! Hence this screenshot is from the igstory of my cousin. Oops, was that already a spoiler as to who are the guests we're having? hehe yeap it's the family from my mama's side xD

.felt like a flight attendant haha.
Anddd another one was forgotten ㅠㅜ. The hot drink. By hot I meant it was well-loved by everyone who was served with it. The hallabong sparkling! Also no photos. hmm. Anyways, while we're on the drinks' topic which I also almost forgot about it, we served an extra box of air kotak like we always did back in our Sarawak days every Raya because we used to received tons of them (the can and bottled one too!).

We have classics like teh kundur (winter melon tea) and crysanthemum, everyone's favourite milo, now trending banana and strawberry uyu, three flavours of hotstuff sunquick.

.forgot to serve this on the first day, so they are out on the second day haha.

Okay, I think that's all for the food, so are we good with them now? haha, are we ready for family photos? I think we are! Random photos comingggg your way~

.formal first of the mains.
\/ frères et sœurs /\
.the maknaes.
.the girls.
.my kinda angpow.
.mama and her sisters.

\/ less cousines et cousins, eonniedeul nearby me, my oppa on the left in green but my nam dong saeng isn't here as he went to his friend's open house but he left his car here to represent him and went in another? lol. /\

\/ shot from mine, previously was my sister's with some filter /\
\/ the girls gals and noticed that I changed my outfit? yeah it was hot so for a person who sweats, I need a change. I did greet the guests in my original Eid outfit tho haha /\

\/ don't forget our lil boo that is very kyoot in his fit but just lies down in bed all day like he's the one who worked for Eid preparations lol /\
.boo showing off his buff body? 😹.
.of tengkus and niks.
Mini story: this photo originally showed the phone stand I was using to hold the phone of course, to take this photo, but I accidentally put the camera near the holder adjusting thing on the left (lol sorry dunno what to call it, hope you guys get it) so it appears in the photo but I've arranged the position of the frame so that it won't block anyone and I can crop it later to be like this~ it looks like nothing happened right? 🤭

Salam Lebaran once again from ours to yours and I hope you enjoyed the post as well as your Eid and rendangs and lomangs haha. See you guys in the next post.

psst: Yes, we were one of those families on the train with the reds and greens hahaha.
psst psst: wanna include my red raya details here but it's gonna be long so wait for the post of my Eid fit and friends next!

 -끝-

The girl who had two fits for her first Eid,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment