Bonne Année mon Amour.

Saturday, January 7, 2023

... and a Ha-ppyyy-new-year! 🎶

We're already in the new year, aren't we? So, have a memorable and good year ahead my dear readers~ 

Anyway, this post should be written last year though but ya know me, haha, it got postponed till today for our ♥️ Second Half Fash ♥️ (ya remember that I did one OOTD post for the first half of 2022?). Now, is the second part~ 

Oh, in case you're looking for the post, lemme help you with this >> January to June.

But first, as you all know if you've been following me for some time... if it's a new year it also means my dad's day~ So, we had a little humble lunch together at Positano. Maybe I'll make a separate post for it later?

.a sneak of desserts we had, yum.
Straight to our 2022 monthly OOTDs, shall we? If not, it'll be a super extra long one! xD You know how it goes~ only the highlighted ones or the unreleased photos (officially) will be included. I'm sure you know if you've read the previous series, so go read it now if you haven't already yeah~ Then let's continue from July's.

JUILLET
As I've made a post that includes some of July's outfits... I'll put the link here so you can check them out and I won't have to put the same thing again and again, okie? ☺️
Eid-adha was in July and we had a little gathering and this is what I wore for completing my task easily. Well, my role was kitchen fairy so you definitely can guess what my task is haha. Anyway, even if we're only doing chores and so, but still we have to be wow in front of the guests, too! xD

+ Limkokwing Fashion Club tee, long outer from I forgot but surely from one of Indo's brands, H&M ripped jeans
+ fav sheer brown scarf, ZARA scarf, headband from Medina, H***B necklaces and earrings, J Tien bracelet

Wear black and all you can find Polkadots day~

+ Uniqlo t-shirt, Miss Whatever polkadot buttoned-up shirt, Forever21 polkadot tapered pants
+ DDDD Jiji hat and Swarovski bracelet, fav scarf, Pretty.Knotty and Tangsiclub rings, H&M polkadot socks, Coach boots, Limkokwing Fashion Club mini 2-in-1 backpack

.just a little something from the look that I've posted in the other post.
AOÛT
August would be the same as July where most of the OOTDs taken were already posted in the said post (go check the link in the July section) ✌🏻.

Some of the photos from a mini shoot I had for this modernised Thai costume I made myself. Why would I wear the shades and the fedora hat for the styling? Cause it was inspired by one of our favourite Thai dramas/ movies called Bhuppae Sunniwat or Love Destiny in english.

+ DDDD modern chut Thai set with lace
+ REDEYE hat, Marie Claire scarf, H&M shades, golden Thai and Malay traditional accessories, Cotton On legging, Coach boot

SEPTEMBRE
Read "Beach Please..." already? The cute but not! yellow outfit of the day? Yeah, this look was also worn in September and I quite like the outcome of it, so a focused styling point is made :) 
A comfy casual look to be on the road for half a day goes to this look! Denim on denim with some crochets and patterns on the scarf and tee and the pink statement sneakers. Such love! Dreamies actually styled cjenies to wear something like this to their Yo! Dream so I just mix and match anything I have in the closet to be as close as to their stylings and this is how it looks~ Cute right?

+ Coach Disney tee, ZARA denim pearl shirt, 6ixty8ight wide jeans
+ Shopee bucket hat, fav scarf, ZARA scarf, cute assorted rings, J Tien bracelet, DDDD tote bag, Converse sneakers

A Japanese look for another wedding in September~ first time wearing a purple-coloured shawl, I guess? 

+ DDDD Daring shirt and tuck pleats dress
+ Ariani shawl, Limkokwing Fashion Club headband and tassels bag, cute rings, H***B bangle, DDDD Swarovski bracelet, ZARA shoes
/\ Bonus photos \/

.Ochik and the Zaras.
.hmm should I make a focused post on this look, too?.
The D-1 birthday tea look ft. K poses~

+ Uniqlo stripe tee and skirt, Forever21 shirt (but I always made it as an outer cause it got a big hole at the back, the design yeah)
+ DDDD hat and bracelet, fav scarves, cute rings, Coach mini bag, ZARA sandals 
The solemnization ceremony in the morning look before the yellow Beach Please style I wore for the reception in the afternoon. Not sure if you guys can see it but it's just an all black for the usual me haha with a hint of pink cause I just want to bring a bag~

+ MIXXO shirt, OBB skirt
+ fav black shawl, headband from Medina, cute rings (and basically all the accessories on my hand, you can see it in the Beach Please post), DDDD mini bag, Forever21 sandals

.back from traveling for a wedding.
/\ More bonus photos \/
.back from the mall and this outfit just looked cute with my in-house furry slippers haha.
psst: I almost forgot there was another post that has my September outfit... how can I forget it? It's this one >> Je Taime Septembre.

OCTOBRE
Wow, I just realised that there's no photo for the 10th! Oh wait, I found one~ it was because I was sick the early weeks of the month and only came out a week or two after I'm okay but during this photo was taken, I was actually still recovering but safe (like still coughing cause of my asthma but no, it won't affect others haha). We went for a movie on that day and went for K bbq~

/\ DDDD crochet items ft. handmade wired necklace made by mom and a GIGI. \/
NOVEMBRE
So, that was how my October went and I'm back on the 11th. Ahh, it's 2253 now and I suddenly crave some Five Guys cause of this photo \/. The fries, please!

.at FIVE GUYS for lunch.
.some birthday shopping.
.tried to take an OOTD here but I thought someone wants to come down too so I quick walked down lol.
The parking lot is the winner poses and the picking up Kira's 💜 look haha.

+ H&M long tee dress, handmade crochet vest by mom (can be considered DDDD's), Cotton On legging
+ DDDD hat/ bracelet and rings, fav scarf, Coach mini bag, SoxWorld socks, Converse sneakers

psst: I actually lost my newly made beaded ring which I suspected fell into the FIVE GUYS fries bag while eating hahaha

The post-election day look ft. Koi~ Upgraded my daily outfit with some belt accessories. It does make it a lot better! Be right back gotta search for more hehe.

+ Limkokwing Fashion Club tee, a stripe white blouse I got from my Bali friend that I used as an inner, 6ixty8ight wide jeans
+ DDDD hat/ Swarovski bracelet and beaded rings, SHEIN scarf and belt, Cotton On sling bag, Coach boots

DÉCEMBRE
The month started with me being sick, yet again. Why was I so vulnerable and easily fell ill at the end of last year? Probably because of the weather, right? It's hot but it's cold then hot again then cold xD. Okay but this month started with some fangirling event. Dragged along our little brother to it haha.

The meeting Dreamies so gotta have some green look.

+ black tee (can't remember what it was), crop stripe bomber jacket (also not sure from where), Uniqlo skirt
+ DDDD hat and bag and rings, SHEIN scarf, SoxWorld socks, ZARA platform
.just wanted to show my Hellokitty(s).
+ SPAO sweatshirt, 6ixty 8ight cargo pants
+ DDDD hat/ rings/ bag and phone strap, fav scarf, Hello Kitty ring (I forgot where I got it from), SHEIN belt, VINCCI slip on
.the day I coincidentally blended in naturally with the Comic Fest cosplayers.
/\ Bonus photos \/

.some twist to my November daily look with the shirt as outer and scarf as neck accessories.
.lemme sleep at the table pose haha.
.no, I'm not crying.
The 31st and NYE look~

+ Forever21 dress, grey shirt I got from little bro, OBB skirt
+ DDDD hat and rings, ZARA scarf, Cotton On sling bag, Mom's old boots (if I'm not mistaken it's a SANTA BARBARA POLO)
-
Anddd we finally can go to twenty-twenty-three ~ there's no gift this time around but ooo I have a cute little cheeky thing here 👀 Meet Sir Mat Busboo the Cat. He's one of our family's twenty-twenty-two highlights... nawww 😻

.go follow his ig at ismatbusboosir_.
Again, happy 2023 lovelies... you saw how I played with my wardrobes right, to make it different? So, am hoping and sure you can be inspired by it and rock the styles! Don't be afraid of trial and error, kay? Bye for real... it's already 2333 now. Good night~

-끝-


The styling fairy,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment