"Beach, Please?" Styling

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Ba-da-da! Ba-da-da! 바다다!

No, it's not banana the fruit, haha but it's just the pronunciation of this word "바다다" which means it's the sea! Yes, the hints are everywhere but they're not quite related to the main subject only where it was photographed at. I went to a wedding venue that was just by the beach... lucky to have this spot if not, the look won't be prettily captured~

Hello hello~ this post might be (well, I think it actually would be) helpful and fun for you my fashion pixies. It's a styling post as suggested by the title and you can (definitely, surely!) be inspired to try this look. hehe. So, let's head straight to the shots~
What's on me?
Dress and crochet outer: by yours truly, of course, DDDD
Square scarf: Cik Siti Wan Kembang by Ariani 
Crochet bag: DDDD
Sneakers: Converse
Accessories: NatStudio headband and bow, H***b bracelet, J Tien bracelet, H&M and REDEYE rings, DDDD crochet sanitiser case and mask chain, SoxWorld cute socks
Others: Mixxo tee, Uniqlo heat-tech, inner skirt
Completed with: Rawlulu, Manyo, 3CE, SisterAnn, Laneige, Innisfree, Lovisa

.there was a big dog coming, so had to be on guard lol.
.not the original vest I had on mind but something happened so changed it to this one.
Bonus photos: A slightly different styling for dinner at the hotel with ZARA scarf and just Shopee bucket hat haha
 
.golden hour shot, my red brows faded after prayer.
This was the most colourful I've ever been at a function after so long I guess. If you've met me at any events I've attended, you know what I usually wear. Well, of course, BLACK is the key haha. My theme for this look was much on the #supportlokal xD. I'm proud of my creations and wanted to let the world know more about them. Actually, I had another option for the scarf which is from my own collection (DDDD Scarf: Something Cute), but I couldn't find it so the one that made it to the look is the one you saw.

psst: Sorry? What? You want the link to my scarf collection? Yes, I'll gladly link it here hee. Oh, they're on sale pixies 💋
-
As for the face, I put on my signature red eyebrows as I had done previously in the year 2016? or '17? and it finally made a comeback! With a pretty companion of mini pearls. I had a simple makeup look, which is just my daily ones that only emphasize my eyes; my eyeliner and a little bit of under eyeshadow. No extras so no hassle to keep it good in the humid weather.
So, do you like this style? It brings out your kyoot-ness with all the colours but also not to the max cuteness. Ya got me? Like it's not entirely so girly girl cute cause the cool, awesome, and wicked sneakers cut it off, right? 😻 That's what I aimed for. Cute but not! haha

Photos were taken in September so it was kinda a Fall look, too~
-
Hope you enjoyed it, love it, and want to give it a try. Do lemme know if you do! I'd love to see yours.

-끝-

'Cute but not! look' girl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment