Je T'aime Septembre~

Friday, September 30, 2022

Bonjour mon mois préféré, Septembre~ Yeah yeah, I know it's the end already, so wake me up when September ends? haha

This month is full of celebrations, however, I won't write about them in this post but my special day spent last weekend in a pinkish cafe somewhere in KL. Not really somewhere though, you'll know once you scroll through more xD. It's the Barbie Cafe~

Why do we go there? It's to spend my birthday and it coincidentally and nicely falls on last Sunday so we got to be there on D-Day itself. Okay, for those who might miss this Barbie Cafe thing... it's not a real cafe where we can place orders for meals but instead, they made it for afternoon tea (high tea) that is served per pack based on how many persons we booked for prior to the date. I'll list down the menu of what you're getting if you wanna have it, too, later. So, keep reading and enjoy the randomly placed photos, as usual, ✌🏻~

/\ in pandemic ken and barbie wearing masks? haha

.are we ken and barbie yet?.
Yeay! You made it here to see the menu~ as I've mentioned before, we'll get the snacks per pax but they'll combine it together on the display settings so it looks like we only get 2 sets (one near my sister, bro, and dad... and another one near me and my mom) on the table but there were actually five! 🙀 One thing I don't really like was that the table was quite huge for us and we kinda sit far from each other and the food won't be nicely put cause there are spaces in between haha but other than that, all good.

THE MENU
Savoury
+ Atlantic Smoked Salmon Mousse, Beetroot Bun, Poached Boston Lobster, Foie Gras Crème Brulée, Siewmai, Yorkshire Pudding, Moussaka

Sweet
+ Miss Lollipop, Macaron, New York Cheesecake, Tart, Madeleine, Cameron Highland Brinchang Strawberry Mousse and Plain & Strawberry Scone, Pink Chocolate Fountain, Ice Cream with toppings

andd beverage of your choice. Here's the link for the menu for you to check more clearly about what's what >> MENU 🤍 

psst: sister and lil bro picked their signature drink, dad chose teh tarik at first but it was unavailable so he changed to chocolate milkshake and mom had orange juice while me for the varieties of drinks in the photos, I chose tea in a pot hehe


Fun story, I went there with the intention to vlog and blog of course but maybe cause I was too excited, I forgot to do it properly lol. I meant, I took videos of the cafe but not its photos so these photos below are from my video shots then I also forgot to take a video of the snacks and soooo no vlog? haha let's see if it's nice to just attach them in the video somehow~ maybe it happens so that I can just enjoy my day, right? :)
.i guess they put the glass for some hygiene and also it's this you-know time.
.custom barbies, I had a closed-up video shots of them.
\/ my seonmul, kamsakamsa /\

.bought this myself last year but haven't played it yet, no safety gear (buying now haha can I play it this year?).

" What I seek in gifts aren't the price value, instead the sentimental value and thoughts are. " I love and appreciate just anything, be it there physically or non. 

Why here? As typical as us, we didn't really bother about it when they advertised for the first time, but earlier this year my sister said, why not we try it on my birthday... so that's how we got here haha. 

Me and Barbie? Well, honestly I'm that child who doesn't play with barbie but watches its movies and I didn't even have one until my mom needs one to make a barbie cake, and that was when I was in Secondary 1? So, I got one too by that time lol. Then I got another one on my birthday that same year if I'm not mistaken, and now the total barbies I have are only 4 including the one I received recently~ Oh just to share with you lovelies, I have a custom-made barbie house bought in Jakarta before we moved back here~ anddd I love it so much! Saw it everyday back from school as the shop was nearby my school, and never imagined I'm gonna own it one day hehe~

.just a sneak peek, no proper photo, this was when we were spring cleaning last Eid.

Back to the cafe, what about the taste? They taste good, worth the pay I can say haha. Even made me eat the caviar when I've never eaten roe (cause I don't like the taste and texture) or caviar before but the taste of the pastry made me have a good first impression of them. Oh oh! Also the eggplant... I never like it or eaten it, too but it was quite acceptable for me. If I have to choose the no1, maybe the beetroot bun is it. But they were such ♥️♥️. As for the sweets, nothing goes wrong except that most of them were more on the sour side but they all balanced out~ So yeah, again it's worth it for you to try it out. Ah! They may look like kyootie tiny snacks but they definitely are fulfilling. I was quite full just after a few bites and had to bring the rest home to enjoy more rather than force myself to eat at the venue without enjoying it.

psst: Quokka and Bbokari celebrated together with me cause they're Septembre gangs 😸~
psst: quick what do I wear? top (Mixxo), playsuit dungaree (6ixty8ight), legging (cotton on), crochet hat (dddd), shoulder bag 🎁 (Coach Tabby Shearling), socks (Soxworld), sneakers (Converse), and fav accessories (H&M, local artisan)

-끝-

The birthday girl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment