♥️ First Half's Fash ♥️

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Hi readers,
Here I am again after my last post in... wait, let me check, haha. Oh, it's in April that I posted about my fashion pop-up during Ramadhan. That wasn't so long ago like last time, I just skipped a month xD.

Yeah, after Ramadhan, comes Syawal, and I did think of posting for Syawal but ya know... so now it's a month after, and also we've come halfway through the year 2022! Congratulations for being here, with I'm sure all the challenges and happiness these past months.
I'm not going to talk much, but I will definitely attach A LOT of photos of my OOTD from January till the current date of June 23rd... I'll only gonna put the highlights for each month here (like maybe when I traveled or on special occasions or I feel like it should be included haha). So, let's keep going, and hopefully, they'll get you inspired again as usual... thanks for making me your fashion inspiration pixies (new nickname for my fashion customers/ fans, etc, wanna know why and how I came up with it? Go to my previous post, I think I told you why hehe).

Basically, these are the unreleased photos. I have only posted some of them on my IG Story but some have even not been released anywhere else yet and their first appearance would be here. Then, it'll my blog saw it first? 😸

JANVIER
Starting the year with one of my go-to outfits.
 
+ Uniqlo striped tee, Forever21 sleeveless blouse but made as outer or so, 6ixty8ight ripped hem jeans 
+ Shopee hat, scarf from one of the booths now known as Sunway Putra, DDDD 2-in-1 mask chain, Cotton On sling bag, DIVA bangle (now known as Lovisa), fav ZARA platform

Bonus photos haha
.papa asked for a photo here hehe.

FÉVRIER
My other go-to outfit consists of these... and yes mostly they are all black haha.

+ Limkokwing Fashion Club oversized tee, white striped tee (yes it is striped but as I wear it inside, you can't see it hehe and it's from my Bali friend), H&M ripped jeans
+ another Shopee black hat, fav childhood scarf, another DDDD 2-in-1 mask chain, wirework three-tiered necklace by mama, Cotton On sling bag, fav ZARA platform 

Another bonus photos
-
Visited a curated ART bazaar in this pinky pastel outfit to match my self-crochet bag.

+ MIXXO sleeveless top, Forever21 white shirt, 6ixty8ight cargo pants
+ Ireneisgoodlabel two-ways bucket hat, fav childhood scarf, DDDD 2-in-1 mask chain and mini backpack, cute rings (PrettyKnotty and H&M), J Tien dried flower bracelet (I've mentioned the local artisan brand from Penang), fav Coach boots

MARS
Cafe dates month maybe?
Back to the go-to pieces for a cafe brunch date but with another combo.

+ Forever21 sleeveless top, Uniqlo tee, DDDD Eternity skants (skirtpants)
+ fav black hat and scarf, cute rings as stated previously, HABIB birthday necklace, Limkokwing Fashion Club two-way bag, fav ZARA platform

Kyootie for another cafe brunch date in this cute tone.

+ Forever21 sleeveless top, MIXXO pinky tee (fun fact, this one is a set with the pink sleeveless top I wore in february), 6ixty8ight wide jeans
+ Vintage hands-down scarf from mommy, REDEYE headband (now AGASSY), DDDD mini backpack and pail bracelet, cute rings, Coach sandals

AVRIL
A month busy for pop-up... and cleaning haha, and you guys have probably seen this in its special post but lemme just include it here again cause this is the highlight for April.
+ ZARA puffy embroidered top, DDDD tie-yourself wrap pants 
+ DDDD bucket hat/ phone bag/ sapphire Swarovski necklace and 2-in-1 mask chain, fav scarf, cute rings, Forever21 boho sandals

MAI
A chaotic hurry Raya they said 😂 luckily we've packed earlier and are ready for travel and we even joked about saving the previous day's iftar food to eat on the way cause it'll be Eid and boom it is, but no, we don't have any food saved haha we kinda expect but not really too and fortunately, won't be celebrating at home, if not we'd also be the ones who panic-cook lol
So, let me serve you the Raya feast, I meant the 1st day of Raya outfit xD also a different combo of my go-to pieces. 

+ A H&M hands-down tee from maknae, Uniqlo striped tee and skirt
+ Shopee reversible hat comes with a shield but I took it off for now, fav scarf, DDDD 2-in-1 mask chain and Swarovski charms bracelet, cute rings, HABIB necklaces, JUTOHZI Penang pvc rattan bag, Gucci mid-heel sandals (supposedly wearing my first ever ZARA wedges that I bought long time ago like 2014(?) but the sole came off 😹)
 


The second day became the first for us! Officially wearing the formal baju Raya.

+ DDDD 3-piece Baba Nyonya inspired baju kurung with my fav silhouette
+ ombre shawl, NatStudio bow clip, REDEYE (now AGASSY) headband, DDDD Swarovksi bracelet and 2-in-1 mask chain, HABIB necklaces and bangle, JUTOHZI bag, MyBallerine x Barbie slingback flats

The next day was for our free time day... and also we went to Dior to get some things then the sales assistant complimented my look hehe. It's a simple but maybe impactful one I think? Once she knows that I'm a designer, she said, no wonder... cause my styling aura is different... that just made my day ♥️.
.look like a kid asking for something haha.
+ H&M twisted jumper, 6ixty8ight wide jeans
+ Shopee reversible hat from day 1, fav scarf, ZARA scarf, and basically all other small accessories are the same when traveling oh but at night I did a quick change for the flats (night: ZARA slip-on)

 Raya visits look for Day 1 back home cause the first 3 looks were at Johor. 

The unbothered to iron look xD.
+ Forever21 white shirt, Monki gingham jumpsuit
+ DDDD's freshly done granny square hat and 2-in-1 mask chain, fav scarf, ZARA scarf, Mode earring, HABIB necklace and bangle, cute rings, Tory Burch fleming bag, ZARA slip-on heels

The next day of the same weekend... all three in #madetomeasuredddd baju kurungs. Do you recognize mine? It's the one from Fashion Reenact with D.

+ DDDD Kurung Aspa
+ DDDD something cute scarf, REDEYE (now AGASSY) ribbon headband, cute rings, HABIB bangle, Tory Burch fleming bag, ZARA heels

JUIN
Juin starts with our unintentionally couple look xD
+ Monki top and wide pants
+ DDDD hat and 2-in-1 mask chain, Crocodile vintage hands-down bag from mommy, Vincci slip on

.ok, this is not OOTD but I went to AGASSY to just get a sunnies but ended up buying other things, just can't help it ya know.

.oh, model face ma.
Ahaha, I made everyone become me eh? Taught my mom to put on the ribbon headband xD

+ MAIMA 2-piece dress outer set, Cotton On legging
+ ARIANI x HarryPotter scarf that we bought earlier this year only wearing it now haha, NatStudio princess headband, DDDD 2-in-1 mask chain, cute rings, HABIB necklaces/ bangle and earring, J Tien bracelet, Crocodile vintage bag, Coach boots

.went to cinema at night with same outfit but with hat and only flats.
MIXXO top and Monki wide pants feat my furry home slippers is bomb too! haha

.ya girl just wanna show her bottle holder she just crocheted.

Then somehow ended with another unintentional couple look with nong again.

+ Forever21 slit dress, black shirt from KLCC Turkish boutique I forgot the name cause it's no longer there, Cotton On legging
+ DDDD for PrettyKnotty hat, Marie Claire scarf, cute rings, DDDD 2-in-1 mask chain, Cotton On bag, ZARA platform

Anddd done. Here's a wefie gift to those of you for reading till the end! 😻 Oh wow, it actually took me three days for this post just cause I only write for a bit at night the past two days. Hope you loveeee the post~

psst tips: you can see that I'm an outfit repeater and yes, everyone shouldn't feel guilty about it but you can make a difference by having different combos for new looks so others won't notice that it's the same pieces ✌🏻

-끝-


The styling fairy,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment