DDDD Pops up at Tangsi!

Friday, April 22, 2022

Bonjour mon amis,
Ya got the word play I did for the title? hehe anyway, I'm finally back to writing you something that happened just last Sunday. A memorable and fun and full of experiences I'd say.

Ah, but before that, we're actually going into the last 10 days of Ramadhan already?? I didn't make a post at the beginning of it like I usually do cause yeah, was busy with making #madetomeasuredddd Raya clothes and also prepping for the pop-up. And wow, this is actually gonna be my first post for this year!
Okay okay, back to the main topic which is... like 드뎌, I did my second ever pop up with DDDD (my fashion line) after 5 years since the first one back in 2017 at R. This time, I focused mainly on crochet items.

As I've mentioned about R, I will make a comparison between the latest one and the one I had at R later. So, follow and read along for the photos and more stories~ ✌🏻
We reached there quite early so all the other vendors around our place haven't reached yet and also cause some of them were from the previous day that they don't need to set up their booth anymore. No one else was there so we took the chance to quickly set up our booth and use the space to our liking ahaha (but only like nearby to our table too). Even the air conditioner was not on and made us sweat a bit lol. It took us almost an hour surprisingly. Too many little things to arrange on a quite tight space.
.taking a breather.
Then, we went for a walk to see the other vendors and exhibitions before it starts at 1100 and managed to grab some kyoot things.
.in #madetomeasuredddd kebaya ft. hand embroidery by her.
.i only took a video so this is just a screen shot hence the blurriness.
.crocheting in between.
Psst, as I've told you, I'd write the good and the bad of my 1st and 2nd pop-ups, right? Now is the time.

R (you know the one that was once held in APW Bangsar before they moved to Sentul Depot~)
+ I've joined the one at APW for both my fashion line and also my family's bakery
+ the price was quite pricey but we'd just like to test the crowd 
+ never passed a 100% return of paying the booth for both times
+ my bakery got better earnings cause I think the people just want to eat?
+ bluffing (?) crowd only for photos and vibes but we got some exposures to let the expats who came to know about us
+ limited parking space
+ enough experimenting twice haha

TMC (the one I joined last Sunday)
+ joined the one at Rumah Tangsi for week two
+ price is oookay and we can choose to be for one day only too (also to test the crowd)
+ literally selling the same thing I did for R but thank god we got more than the booth price (we sell crochet things too at R with more focus on the garments)
+ balance interest of the crowds for food and crafts
+ the crowd here are not bluffing and definitely feels better cause they really are the one who loves unique crafts so more engagements with the sellers
+ limited parking space too
+ might consider joining again in the future

So, which one would you join? Ahh, but if you were me, you'll also choose the latter option right? 
Hmm, what else yeah? Maybe I'll add more later if it crosses my mind. But for now, let's dig into what I bought for iftar, shall we?

.bought their no doubt good brownies and trying their chonkii cookies.
.got an earl grey and a chocolate scone.
.this caught me cause of the colours haha but it does taste good.
.basics for my sister.
.a sandwich and fries cause we don't really feel like eating.
I guess it's the time for some random things~
.a collar for our pet cat, Cotam which he didn't get the chance to put on ㅠㅠ. 
\/ just a view of my booth with lights on /\

.i should've taken out my fairy lights to put at the scrunchies side hmm.
.the aesthetic masterpiece haha.
.the signage made by my sister (she sells cake toppers) stuck in a pot of dead plants haha.
.the finds.
.managed to take photos of them the next day cause was just too tired to eat them on the previous night after the pop up.
.some gifts received from fellow vendors.
.thank you to my pixies for purchasing, some of them are not in the photo.
\/ city-night view outside Rumah Tangsi /\
.we passed through this road so many times but never notice the Rumah Tangsi at this side haha.
I really had fun with my latest pops, the crowd complimenting and appreciating the items are just lovely and meaningful. Even if they didn't buy anything, they still take photos and compliments which made me say to my sister that if it's on the social media insights, there'll surely be a green-coloured engagement record. Not just the crowd, but I made some new friends with the vendors, too. Glad to meet all of them and supporting each other even though with just visiting booths or exchanging gifts or words. 🌷

Anyway, were you one of them who visited my booth? xD

psst: quite a lot of you who came to me asking for cats' accessories but sorry we don't do cats anymore cause all of our 'models' are gone and the latest one was last June 😿 but maybe I'll do them in the future if the demands are high and thank you for showing interest though.

psst psst: pixies is the new nickname I gave to my customers because if you noticed on my signage previously, there's a fairy and I loveeee fairies like Tinkerbell, so DDDD is the fairy and the customers are pixies. Isn't that cute?? hehe

Almost forgot about this> what do I wear?
+ ZARA top, DDDD limatujuhenamtiga wrap pants
+ favourite childhood scarves, DDDD checkered it out! bag and bucket hat
+ Forever21 boho sandal, DDDD 2-in-1 mask chain, DDDDIY Swarovski sapphire love necklace, H&M rings, PrettyKnotty heart ring

*DDDDIY (made by yours truly but not for sale just yet hehe)

psst psst psst: I actually got someone asked me if I'm actually a Korean... haha well~ xD it's normal for me cause I pretty much got asked about the same thing every time people first met me. They always thought that I'm a foreigner~ 🤭

To those of you interested, you can shop the collection here 🤍.
Happy Earth Day btw~

-끝-


The fashion fairy,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment