TCgN: Through the Mirrors and The OOTDs

Friday, December 31, 2021

This post gonna officially wrap up the trip stories and also to end the year 2021 I guess? If it's posted on the 31st then it is, but if not, then it's gonna be the post to welcome the year 2022. hehe. As I'm writing this sentence it's currently 1606 of 31st Dec, Friday. Idk if I can finish it on time so yeah~

Nothing much about the trip anymore but it is still related :) Let's go through the outfits and details of what I wore for the days at Penang.

.through the mirrors.
DAY 1: Mostly gonna spend the day on the road, so simple but still me outfit is it and ready for arrival photos at the hotel hehe.

.wanted to show my eyeliner but the shadow haha.
Details
+ ZARA poplin top, MIXXO turtleneck top, Miss Whatever jeans
+ DDDD crochet checkered it out! bucket hat and 2-in-1 mask chain, flowery scarf, Socksworld lacey socks, Nike sneakers
+ DDDD checkered it out! mobile bag and snaitiser case, Ireneisgood holographic bag, earrings from small business (Idk the label), Sommervogel beaded necklace, fav birthday Habib necklace, my DIYed pail bracelet, my fav set of rings (HnM and REDEYE) 

DAY 2: Aiming for the mansion, so I wore an outfit that has batik patterns on it to fit the vibe of it. lol 

.that I'm annoyed don't come at me face hahaha.
.one in sepia for meh.
.still waiting for the groom lol.
.dressing table at the bridal room.
.as for my eyes I did a fruity smokey eyes with 3 coloured eyeliners. from SISTER ANN.
.i changed into a 6ixty8ight pants for Penang Hill.
Details
+ pastel batik top from Sarinah Indonesia, Miss Whatever shirt, batik skirt from Terengganu
+ DDDD crochet checkered it out! bucket hat and 2-in-1 mask chain, dual tone scarf, Socksworld lacey socks, Nike sneakers
+ DDDD checkered it out! mobile bag and snaitiser case, Ireneisgood holographic bag, fav birthday Habib necklace, my DIYed pail bracelet, my fav set of rings (HnM and REDEYE) 
**the accessories are a repeat except that a bangle and two rings are added from the mansion hehe

DAY 3: didn't know that all of us gonna wear blue hehe (sadly no picture of us five together), glad I brought this cute outfit for strolling and walking around

.we actually wanted to take photos of the rooftop space of the hotel too but some had photoshoots so can't do so without having them in frame.
.accidental like woah!.
.at another vintage shop.
.yes, you saw this in previous post.
.sorry, don't know which to post so almost all of them make it here xD.
Details
+ Uniqlo stripe tee, Miss Whatever dress, Cotton On legging
+ Fav black bucket hat, DDDD 2-in-1 mask chain, flowery scarf, Socksworld lacey socks, Nike sneakers
+ DDDD checkered it out! mobile bag and snaitiser case, Ireneisgood holographic bag, fav birthday Habib necklace, my DIYed pail bracelet, my fav set of rings (HnM and REDEYE) 
**the accessories are a repeat except that a bangle and two rings are added from the mansion hehe

DAY 4: again, gonna spend the time in car so my fav top is making an appearance (supposedly pairing this with a dress but emm no need to waste detergent and electricity to wash it right just for it to be in the car? haha)

.the only photo with almost full outfit xD.
Details
+ MIXXO top, Miss Whatever jeans 
+ Fav black bucket hat, DDDD 2-in-1 mask chain, brown scarf, Socksworld lacey socks, Nike sneakers
**the accessories are a repeat except that a bangle and two rings are added from the mansion hehe
The Miss Whatever jeans was toooo long for me so I DIYed it as to what you see in the photos hehe. The fringe part too I cut it and make it like that. It was actually one bought many years ago when I was in high school so I forgot that it even has cute details like this at the back. /\

Psst: all the Miss Whatever pieces I still wear now are all bought during the time I was in high school heee I sure do keep them long and luckily they're still nice!

Maybe some of you are wondering... why did I brought two bags with me? Well, cause I want to easily take my phone out during the visits for use anytime but I still want to bring my other necessities like cutlery, dry and wet tissues, fans just things like that are important too for me! And the other reason is it's in trend... bringing one small pouch and a big one at the same time. hehe. So, not weird at all~~

Which of this 4 days is your fav? 😻

Anyway, Happy 31st Dec... and as usual gonna countdown an hour earlier to 22 hehe. Happy New Year Twenty Two  readers~ See you again next year in more exciting posts. 

-끝-


Stay adventurously fashionable,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

3 comments :