The Chens gone North Part IV: Misc.

Friday, December 31, 2021

Hello again...I hope you're still as excited as me to read through my trip stories. I promise only one more left after this post. It's finally about what I wear throughout the trip. Okay, but this post first...is about the foods, the findings, and some random shots I have.

Honestly, we didn't get to enjoy much of the local delicacies for reasons but we'll surely gonna do it on the next trip hehe. We focused mainly on visiting the cultural or tourist attractions first than the foods. oops. But we at least enjoyed the roti bakar we had and some tacos and ice cream and cendol and kues ahaha.
.well I snapped this to see the qiblah as they didn't have it in the room upstairs lol just so random but smart eh.
.that evening walk we had after check-in.
.this the flacko taco yum.
.well didn't know I snapped this haha.
.I was tiptoeing to get this then I moved and this is the result xD.
.the darkroom.
.the Roti Bakar breakfast we had. wanted to try the one of Hutton Lane's but it's closed for Grab emm.
.the pretty mess we made for getting our crafts bag. I'm so galau to choose.
.at the ice kepal shop.
.papa wanted to get ice cream and luckily I followed yeayyyy.
.lol cute, posed for a photo with the ice cream while I wanted to snap the photo >>. 
.my brunch ft the rings from the mansion.
.wali and his ice kepal.
.this is the umbrellas area I told you guys about that it lights up at night.
.\/ the kues we bought at the Hamzah Dahsyat Cendol /\.
.we went again on the same night, the 9xliners.
.a disappointed face cause they're closing already at 2000 and I wanted to get their waffle but no more :'( (the story on previous post).
.me ft my dinner heee.
.the bangle from the mansion ft the penang hill henna.
.the findings.
.got this vinyl from that vintage shop I wrote about.
.these bags are from Armenian St.
.souvenirs from mansion (necklace, bangle and our Chinese surname keychain, Chen).
.more crafts from the same shop at Armenian St. but from different vendors.
.wanted to use this for my business.
.9xliners with their double rings and bangle from the mansion.
.\/ enjoying the cendols from Hamzah Dahsyat's /\.
.only managed to snap our room's but not parents'.
.arrival and checking in.
.the continuation of the evening walk photos.
.Armenian at night.
Okay, this marks the end of our Utagha trip stories but don't forget to stay tuned to my OOTD post. See you next in a stylish mode readers~

-끝-


The girl who loves crafts and cultural things,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment