The Chens gone North Part III: The Visits 2

Thursday, December 30, 2021

I told you we'll still be on this topic of The Visits. I believe it contains 100 photos in the previous post. haha. Oh, anyway I just remember I think I forgot to mention that our hotel was very near to every tourist spot. The location is indeed superb only the time is lacking!~

Ah, alright back to the focus point, the next day we went to... Armenian St. and went to the house of my sister's bestie cause she invited us for lunch. It was such a regret that I forgot to take photos of the home-cooked food though. I even planned it ahead but in the end, I still didn't make it. 헐 u.u The food was great and to our likings. Thank you for the treat. 👍🏻

Went to see the infamous murals, bought some local crafts (wait for the next part to see the findings), and visited our relatable fav thing too, the Camera Museum. Wait, lemme check the real name haha. Okay, it's called Asia Camera Museum. Tons of photos were taken but as usual, only some will make it less my blog gonna get lagged haha. The fee to enter it is MYR15/ person yeah~
.fixing the camera?.
.here comes photos of old cameras & friends and their accessories.
.explaining how it works even the museum person said it's easy she doesn't need to explain much cause he knows everything haha.
.papa said he used to own one of these.
.this looks like some kind of bazooka or something haha I think this is also a projector.
.he explained again the old way to print(?) photos before the darkroom.
.the image is upside down cause of the mirror works of the system.
.video tapes.
.camera components.
.film projector.
.to find the right aperture or lightings.
.I wish I own one of these.
.the dark room.
.this tracing technique made the camera exists.
That day, we went back again to Armenian St. at night and saw they have some lightings at the 'umbrellas area' but I forgot to snap it... cause we were too focused on getting our snacks haha xD.
-
The time only allowed us to go to these places. It's also a bit annoying though with their timings, cause the shops shut the door early. I meant they are a city with tourists so it should be better if they make it till about at least a little later after dusk? But okay, even they stated they're closed at let's say, 2100 but it's like they're preparing to close at 2000 already. There's nothing else we can buy that time. hmmm. We couldn't cross out the list totally yet. Definitely saving them for the next time!

-끝-


Enjoying the walks,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment