Janvier.January.Januari.

Sunday, January 31, 2021

It's time to say thank you goodbye to the first month of the year, January.
It's been good but flat but not but good overall. hehe. There's not much to January since we're having our second nation lockdown (but emm not as tight as the first) since 'you know' has spiked up quite drastically a lot! So, that's why I'm becoming moreee to my true-self of being a homebody. lol. 

.this photo is full of my DIYs: crochet, mini calendar, body templates (gosh I forgot what it's called) then stickers.
단! I'm crafting a lot more, too and become extra addicted to it than before. >o< I need to move on to my third part of my L&H as the studio's 4th anniversary project but I couldn't. Cause I'm stuck to crocheting more and I guess a new collection will be added to the project. Please anticipate okay guys? ㄱㅅㄱㅅ. But yeah, crocheting will always and has been my signature project cause I've started way before it became a bit well known today among the youngsters/ youngterpreneur online (idk what to call them sorry). I started about 10, 11 years ago? If I'm not mistaken... since I was in Indo or even before? Cause I've seen my mom crocheting since I was just a lil kid in Sarawak.

Psst: go here or hereee to get my first and second part of the project before you regret it. ^^ You can see how the fashionistas rocked the collection on IGAnyway, I've posted a video of me packing my cuties to my lovely fashionistas. Check it here. It's one of the things I did this month.

Woah wait! This post has partially become a #광고 post I see? hehe. Well, what to expect when the writer is a girlboss, a designer, a PR and everything herself of her own business? xD

I actually have no idea what to blog at first but now it's becoming full. I shall then stop here before I write nonsense haha. Oh! I do posted another video on my channel, too. That makes it 2 videos posted in a month. Cool! It's an unboxing video of.... You may check it yourself. 미안 and 탱큐~
psssst: I also received this; my own throne just a week ago. Xie xie ba ba~ again my DIYed pillow cover is spotted.
psst-psst: we did an Imlek dinner 2 weeks in advance cause 弟弟 (di-di pronounce as ti.ti) needs to go back for classes. I won't post it now so wait for it on the next post ;)

Okay then, gotta go send emails for something hee. See you next month. ♥️

-끝-

In a girlboss mode,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment