Thank you, Next~

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Hello, alright a few days ago I did post something and said there'll be a second part to that post but I don't think there will be now. hehe. Straight to the year-end post shall we?


Nothing much but obviously I didn't get to post regularly this year as per last year which is one post a month at least that I failed to do so. Lucky you, I still am here writing to you even we met only a few times this year~

Am grateful for all my little achievements this year; garments appeared in dramas like last year and before also I started my 'Love and Hobbies' projects for my line to adjust to the current situation and enjoying it. Again, I know no one seems to acknowledge them out loud but I do know they're silently following and recognizing my works and glad to always know people can be inspired by me, too. Thank you for all the loves. Now I know that I did not do all that for nothing~ 💋

So, this one will be a short one and just wishing you and yours a better and safer but still enjoyable and fabulous 2021. Here's to a new year new beginning and may all your (mine, too xD) wildest dream came true in 2021. You got this! We all do~ 💪🏼



















psst: I know the photo doesn't seem to be related to the content (I did a quick photoshoot for the cardigan just now) but I think it somehow does cause I got a lot like A LOT of photos of this year (well, in the past years too haha) in my gallery that did not get to be out yet like this one that'll be out next year for sure if I didn't put them here. hehe. 

psst psst: yes, I crocheted Jennie's cardigan last October. I also did Lisa's skirt and Rose's set (top and skirt) but not Jisoo's cause I know I'm not patient enough for a bigger cardigan. haha. Will do a photoshoot with the others when I have the mood and time. ✌🏻

Extra psst: I think I’ve become calmer but stricter this year and that I tried to restrain things as possible but sometimes, I, too have limit like everyone else. I’m thankful to God for He still wants to show me things that some people tried to sok sok mau hide things haha but let’s just let them fool themselves right? 😂 I know I’m savage but sorry not sorry I just can’t with injustice and sok sok bagus (but do otherwise) or apalah people. Anyway, happy new year again to all of you. Stay good and positive. See ya~

-끝-

Cheers to 2021,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment