Re⏪ part 1?

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Ayooo~

As the title suggested, yes we'll go back and rewind a few moments of 2020 (well, just something I had long wanted to write about but have yet to do it until I think it's good now). Definitely, not the main highlight but really wanted to post it. hehe. 

So, bear with me and let's get straight to it~ go go~

I think, I started around March or early April and completely done with it (major things) in maybe June or July, can't remember cause there were always small things I added and redo and so on heee. Anyway, let's just put July as the official one yeah?

The thing I'm writing about is cleaning. Yeap, c-l-e-a-n-i-n-g. Wait, is it? Or decorating? Maybe both? lol. Since then, I've always been more strict on the things around the house to maintain it and not just that, cause if we have a clean and 'bright' home, I feel like we'll have a better aura and positive energy that will motivate us right? 

DISCLAIMER: it's not like our house isn't tidy or anything, but we're actually redecorating it to have a new ambience (cause now a lot of us are spending time at home: like we ever spent too much time outside before haha, just the same homebody ever) but before that, of course, we need to clean and organize things too xD.

I'm not sure which area I started from but I remembered I ended with the kitchen with the help of my lil bro. So, I helped reorganize my parent's room and give it a new cozy and comfy look also my dad now can setup his mini-office. After that maybe all the other areas; living room, lounge, dining room~ as for my room, I like to do a major cleaning every Raya or end/ beginning year so it'll need to wait till Raya then haha.

Actually, we didn't plan to do a makeover or get new furniture but suddenly a week or two (?) before Raya, dad suddenly wants to get a new one so, the King has spoken, let's wait no more hahaha. That's how it happened. With the chance given, I enjoyed having the moment to decide which style to get. ♥️

Okay, t'was only in May but why did I say we completed in June? It's cause we actually started to groom the kitchen after Raya. So yeap, all these did not happen in just one time and makes us less tired. 

Alright, alright, I know I've talked too much already. You guys must've been curious how the areas look. Here and right now... I present to youuuu... the New Look. Please, guys, I beg you to read the previous sentence in a presenting tone like those in shows... you know. xD

. still incomplete ^ completed \/.

.^ in between the transition, who remembers this scene? we really love this day.
.my little working space (I have few other working spaces btw hee) and my entertainment space> piano.
.see the tassels? originally, it's not there but yo crafty gurl here DIYed em.
.spot the differences between these two photos (top and below).
.^ dining area during the day and spot the differences too with the photo below.
.with some lighting effects but oh well, we lost the controller for the chandelier hence we can only turn on the blue light xD.
.some details yo gurl DIYed again on a basic plain cushion by doing hand embroideries.

.i know it's shaky and blurry but look at that lembu-cat getting all cozy haha.

Oh, oh! Not to forget, Cotam the Lembu-cat also got a new serving plate. hehe. I was contemplating to buy this type or the wooden one but let's take this one first. Both are similarly cute making me harder to choose. Cotam loves it~


.cotam's new plate. feels like getting the wooden one too later hee.

Okay, so how was it? Yes, I know you only saw photos of the lounge and its surrounding parts but not the other areas I've mentioned above. There's a thing called privacy and security so, I decided to not put them here. ✌🏻Also, only those who've been to our place knows the changes from the before, so lucky you guys then. xD

Gotta end it here today. See you maybe in the next part? Or else see you in the year-end post! Take care and have a happy safe holidays~

-끝-

Crafty and designing girl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment