Diwali with D.

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Hi again.
I know I know the title...it's late eh? But nahhh, it's definitely not, cause this post is for letting you guys know what I did last Saturday for Diwali. Keep scrolling~ Ah, there's a video of it, too. Will attach it later in the post. So, that's more of the reason you need to keep on scrolling and reading this post. Else, you'll miss the good one. hehe.
Alright, I was just thinking about should I post the photos of me wearing the Anarkali Suit(s) which I own or...? And at that moment a thought came, I remembered we bought Saree fabrics a long time ago and have yet to do anything with it (bought to make it as a dress etc) so why not we just try draping it the traditional way. Initially, the fabric is my mom's cause hers is fancier than ours. πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️

Can't wait to see the process? No worries, the link will be attached shortly. 

Oh, μž κΉλ§Œμš”~~ But first, here are the details of what I put on to complete the look.

1st photo: bangles (I think I bought it in Indo? wait or Malay in some festival), rings from H&M, Lovisa and RedEye, head accessory from a Saree boutique, tassel earring from Lovisa
2nd photo: Saree fabric only from Kamdar cause bought it when I was still quite a rookie in sewing so we don't want to ruin some expensive fabrics yet right, do we? haha. Now, totally can buy the fancier fancy one because my skill is better.
3rd photo: what I put on my face oh wait one of them is on my body lol
+ Benefit Porefessional, ma:nyo Glow Sunfluid, Innisfree Jelly Cream and No Sebum Powder, Cosrx Sunscreen (for base)
+ Rawlulu Wicked Palette (I used this for eyeshadows obviously and also for contouring and highlighting)
+ NYX Eyestick, Fenty Beauty Glitter Eyeliner, 3CE Penliner (eyes)
+ Laura Mercier Loose Powder
+ Fenty Beauty Glitter Highlightstick
+ Moonshot Creampaint for blusher
+ 3CE Velvet Tint, Pony Effect Tint, Kylie LipKIT (for lips, yes i mixed all)
+ Jo Malone in Peony & Suede for fresh and fragrant smell

*drum rolls**drum rolls*

Now, the awaiting main highlight of the post the video!

Have you watched it yet? Please do if you haven't already then you can proceed to the contents below. ✌🏻
What do you guys think? As truly amateur and beginner at draping it, how did I do?
A lil OOTD photos after we're done with the challenge for memories right? Cause we don't know when else will we get to do it. hehe. So, did you enjoy the video and also photos I served you? Wait, what??? Did you just missed the video? Oh well, no worries I'm good today to put the link one more time here. It's the Video! Go go click now before you miss it again. Don't forget to click LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE (if you'd like to)~ But gonna appreciate it if you liked it and subscribed and even commented on the video. muah. xoxo

psst: not proud of the video settings tho but what to do, that's all I have. Gotta do it properly next time.

-끝-

Cultures lover girl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, λ‹€μ΄μ• λ‚˜)

No comments :

Post a Comment