🍁Autumn Time🍂

Monday, October 12, 2020

OMG! Hello hello, guys... my favourite season is here and I'm again finally back with a new post! It's been so long, well the last one was for June's. Nothing much happening and not much time either for me to write. Felt really packed. Woah. Even now, but I already put in my schedule to blog today so it's a MUST then I can tick it off my today's to-do-list. hehe.

.using last year's photo as the cover but why not right? cause it's related and also that I realised I didn't post it in last year's post.

See, even September's post is brought forward to today. It's been a month though of what I'm writing today.✌🏻

Anyway, let's go back to one month ago where my family and I finally travelled again for holiday after what's happening now. Luckily, it was quite stable during that time and we can go and enjoy ourselves (with of course the precautions).

"Where? What? When? Why? How?" asked abcdef.

Alright alright...heee. We went to Genting Highlands again this year at the same place as last year's but about a month + earlier that was September 10th instead of October 30th. We chose this place to enjoy the cold weather so it felt like we're having a real Autumn season. haha. Also, it's for my lil bro to chillax before going back to his uni life which will be quite difficult to have a break after. 

How? By car of course. hehe. There were unforgettable suspense moments but all is good and let that just remained in our memories. heee

DAY HANA
We started off the day by celebrating Nuha's birthday as it falls on that day, the 10th. We ate cakes then she unboxed her presents and off we go to Sky Avenue. So, as usual, I'll spam the photos and insert the captions or stories along with it. You know my way~

psst: I made the balloon hamper. hehe. cause no one wants to accept the chocolates that we bought. heol. idk why.


.just some random shot of mom.

First thing first, we went for dinner anddd there was a corner that looks instagrammable so you know what to do right? haha. Photos from that corner below while waiting for the food. I'm so indecisive nowadays, so I put almost all of them here. 😹

Mom (you can see her and my sis in the background) wanted to buy desserts so let's snap snap.
Then, strolling around and bumonim ended in their chosen boutique. haha.

.these were launched on that very day and mom would be (definitely) one of the first to have them :o they didn't even display properly on the shelves yet cause they just arrived. haha what a lucky day for her. Btw, it's the Coach x Jean Micheal Basquiat collection. We were so galau which one to take.
.snap snap time again.
.dad with his catch of the day.
We didn't even go to GHPO yet haha but they bought things already. Well, cause there's nothing much to buy at the premium outlet, too. hmm.

#whatiwear
- Hoodie from H&M Men
- Floral skirt from H&M
- Accessories (hat from Shopee, floral scarf from my childhood scarf collection, jewellery from art bazaar and REDEYE, heat-tech legging from Uniqlo, knee-high socks from Uniqlo Kids (yeap I fit kids' size too haha), bag from Tory Burch, boots from Coach)

DAY DUL
Today is the day for fun and lots of walkings. We went to GHPO and obviously rode the cable car again and strolled around then went back up to play. But before that, we filled up our tummies first after some walkings are done. 

.accidentally colour coordinated.
.find the differences between these two photos. hint: 2 obvious things hehe
Trying the infamous MUST-TRY fish & chips, Harry Ramsden
Review: 100/10 I meant this was so far the best one I had in Malaysia. And I'm not the fish&chips type cause they always taste quite awful for me even after we squeezed some lemon and dipped in the tartar sauce but not with this one. NO LEMON NEEDED AT ALL! Now, I know why British loves it. All this time, I was wondering why too. haha.
.as usual ya xD.
They're here~~ We tried haddock fish as papa suggested this as the best. Dory definitely out of the list.
.the green peas that's mandatory for them but not here.
Everyone seems to enjoy their fish & chips. Who doesn't when this is the closest to the authentic one as my dad said. 

Next, for the theme park, we go. Rode few rides but that too took quite a time even though there was practically no queue anywhere except the first ride which is this one \/.
.we saw this one played alone while riding the Flying Ship (?) I forgot the name and so pity but he seems to enjoy himself there. haha. xD.

Then, to our favourite ride that goes up and down and literally left your soul at the top before it drops down. lol. But I was just laughing every time I'm on it. To finish it off, before we ended our short but thrilling rides, we went for a basic ride which is The Bumper Car. That was fun cause we got to play among ourselves only without other people. We had quite an accident (or accidents shall I say? xD) and make the ride worthy. I think even the ones queuing while waiting for their turns looked at us like "WHAT?? So ganas!" hahaha. Then, we had ice creams to cool ourselves down and time to go buy dinner at Nene Chikin.

.ya know what I did haha.
.trying ma best to capture the back part.
.extra details on my OOTD.

psst: If it's not for my legging I won't buy anything haha. Needed to buy it cause the one I was wearing (Miss Whatever) felt too loose already then grabbed a simple sling bag with it just because the cashier promoted and I too was searching for something like that. lol.

#whatiwear
- Hoodie from H&M
- Top from TCC 
- Floral skirt from Forever21 (bought years ago and that was the first time I put it on hee)
- Accessories (legging Cotton On, lacy headband from DDDD, jewellery from RIUH and REDEYE, handbag from Tory Burch, sneakers from Nike, net rose socks from Shopee)

DAY SET or MAJIMAK DAY
Nothing much just enjoying our last moments there before back to our place. Took photos in the windy and low temperature and guess what!? (see the photo of my lil bro's hand below).


.time to check out so was
quite busy at the lobby.

.look at our skirts, just so windy.


.it's ice crystal people, ICE.
.some random shots but looking nice.



And soooo, time to say goodbye to Genting. It was a short autumn funtime but enjoyable. As I said previously, this might be our annual domestic holiday place too. Oh, before I forgot...

Here's my #whatiwear of the last day.
- Dress from Forever21
- Top from Mixxo
- Knit cardigan from STAFF Korea
- Accessories (scarf from childhood collection, hat from Shopee, jewellery from RIUH and REDEYE, legging from Cotton On, socks from H&M, boots from Coach, bag from Tory Burch)

I just realised that all my OOTD at Genting are only dresses and skirts. hmmm 

psst: honestly, it felt quite sombre when I saw some shops I went are closed forever and it felt weird and like something's missing but I hope they'll replace them with better ones and that the atmosphere will be fuller again
psst psst: started writing on October 11th but finished on the 12th xD

-끝-

The girl who enjoys Autumn and September,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment