Juin, I'm here.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Hi ladies and gentlemen,
I'm finally back with a new post! After quite some time yeah? I even got demands from my no 1 fans (yeap with an S cause they're my parents haha xD). Anyway, Minal Aidin Wal Fa Idzin, Eid Mubarak to every one of you celebrating as we're still in Syawal~

. it was 24th May, Eid day and also bikseu day and we coincidentally wore bikseu colour and the flowers, too I just randomly picked that from the vase .
. 운명이다~ .
So, I don't know what happened and why didn't I write for these past months. Felt busy but not really tho. 🙊 With all those MCO things maybe? Of course, didn't go anywhere and yesterday the new phase of it begins which we can finally cross states but definitely with strict rules, alright?

Ok, what I can remember was that we did a lot of bakings (but we did it regularly too before the MCO phase so nothing new actually) and I was just soooo busy sewing our Eid outfits. I started early but then took breaks and before I realised it was already 2 weeks before Eid! Like OMGGG. I did a quick 'sprint sewing' for a week so that I can start cleaning and preparing things for Eid the next. I did it guys with a result that I felt nauseous with sewing for a bit 😂 even my machines got sick on the final moments which luckily I already have sewn the major things needed with them. In a week I managed to get all 7? or more done including hand sewing details; laces, borders, pearls, embroideries~
-
Pstt, do you wanna know something? Yes or no? Alright alright, here's it. This year's Ramadhan was somehow a bit special to me (I think for all of us, too but definitely not the same as what I felt). It's just because it reminds me of the days back in Jakarta. This whole situation and feeling, the way we fast, I meant there were no bazaars as I can remember. We didn't go to bazaars to buy foods or kues for breakfasting but it's like how we did this year; preparing everything at home by ourselves and not even going out to eat at the restaurants. We even pray Tarawih together at home. This feeling Idk how to explain but yeah. Nyaww, now I miss Ascott, oops Jakarta. haha. Another psst, because we lived in a hotel, every night they'll send us meals for sahoor which is great so we don't need to think about what to eat for sahoor. 🤭 Ahhh, and now I miss their dishes, too! 

Oh talking about dishes, lemme just list out our 3 days Raya meals. Why 3 days only you asked? Cause we started our Syawal fast early. hehe. And why only the list? Cause I didn't really take photos but my sister posted snaps of them that's quite a lot on her fb. We cooked and prepared everything from scratch btw, didn't buy anything at all. Well, at least the ingredients and the nasi impit (did I spell that right?) that only needs to be boiled.

Day 1
+ Nasi Hujan Panas with Mama's Kuzi 
Mama's royalty cuisine signature dish and everyone who came and tasted it will definitely fall in love with it (exp: my lil bro's friends haha), cooked anytime she wants NOT occasionally and I remembered we called it nasi warna warni since we were small when we were even in Sarawak.
+ Laksa Kelantan
Made the laksa from scratch cause the one in markets is all so fake.
+ Nasi Kunyit with Rendang Opa
Rendang Opa cause Opa cooked it not Tok. haha
+ Back to basic Fudgy Brownies
+ Milo Oreo Milk Pudding
+ SR Signature Cocktails

Day 2
+ Lontong with Sambal Ikan
+ Rendang Opa Pizza 
A traditional modern fusion. hehe
+ Pastry Fruit Cake

Day 3
+ Nasi Dagang Terengganu with Gulai Darat Ayam, Gulai Ikan Tongkol, Sambal Ikan, Telur Rebus and Acar
'Terengganu' is written up there cause it's slightly a bit different from Kelantan's so yeah ✌🏻
+ Pulut Lepa 
+ Kek Batik
+ Pie Susu
-
We're already in the 3rd week of Raya and look just how fast the days passed by. I'm still having my break but of course, doing some small works that people won't notice if I'm even working and finding new ideas for my brand. 

And by this time after Raya, we should already be at our vacation home at Mangala but unfortunately, we can't this year. Hopefully, we can be there soon! Definitely needing the serenity ambience there. ㅠㅠ

*this post was empty drafted on 31st May but finally been filled today June 11th heee
-
Woops, I also thought that was the ending but wait a minute... just let's give some space for my Eideeds alright? ^^
. what I thought the shot has been like in the next photo (the feeling cute one)
and no I did not wear contacts, it's my natural colour with or without filter .
. feeling cute might delete, haha .
. an old vibe version cause that's what I was going for while posing this. not bad huh? looking like one of the photos in historical cultural museums .
** almost everyone is in DDDD for Eid. There's more that I've sewn but we haven't had any chance to photoshoot em. 
Please anticipate. \/

. Lol Cotam always came into the frame voluntarily without us calling him at all. xD
he knows it's for a family portrait, the only thing is that it's up to him how to pose haha . 
*** finally completed this post, June 12th

-끝-

The girl who misses,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete