Becoming the Truest 'Homebodyself' :o

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hello, readers all over the globe,
March has finally come to an end today and it really is the longest month we had. Like for all of us, right? Some of you even had the longest February too I believe. Anw, I know you guys knew what I meant and am talking about. Yes, that! * I'm sorry but I don't even want to spell it here.

So, as far as I can remember, I did not do much this month with the current issue and plus with the RMO for the last 2 weeks of March. I only remember that I went to eat at Parathai twice at Mitsui for 2 consecutive weeks lol. Then, that's it?

As for my RMO routine (psst: it's actually just my normal routine as I do work from home all along), I've started with my sewing projects also I finally started hand embroidery (after a year I bought the tools) and macrame just for my hobbies! But surely, I can apply the skills later on to my designs. The other activities I did are of course learning new languages (I did this since longgggg time ago btw) and keep creating things and do all the art-related kinds of stuff cause I just looooove them.

.I embroidered on a pretty-cut balance fabric I have. Am making it into a bag later~ btw, quite satisfied with the result for a first-timer ^^.
.Update April 1st: sewn this just for a few mins today and voila it's a mini bag. cute right?.
Oh wait, I finally remember that my mini studio (together with my sister's baking studio) preparation is getting halt for the RMO has been issued few days after we were in the 'feel' and momentum of renovating it.

So, unfortunately, I can't show you yet how it looks because we just finished spring-cleaning it and didn't get the chance to decorate it yet. I hope we can show and open it to you for appointments ASAP. Let's just hope our current enemy will be away soon~ 

But of course, please behave yourself and do not take the Mother Earth for granted again, you see, even the Mother Earth is healing and getting better now with less pollution. Let's keep doing the good things that'll benefit all of us even nature once the enemy is no longer here alright?

Btw, I did few simple cooking this past month (not like real ones but yeah using all the machines we have in this house, well at least they're being used rather than just being displays haha). Maybe, I'll do a few posts on them together with two ways of dieting I tried just for fun sometime next month. Or when I'm ready for it hehe.

Stay safe and healthy always, please don't be a self-centred person and enjoy your RMO days! Fighting~ 💪🏼

-난, 넌. 우리. For Each Other. Pour L'autre-
by your truest homebody.

-끝-

Homebody ftw,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment