My mini cabin studdddio ⋆˚๐œ—๐œš˚⋆

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Hi loves, as it's the favourite month of my studio and I, Septembre... I just wanna invite you to look back with me to the transformation of my mini cabin studdddio that has been with us since a year ago~


The Exterior
From the original colour in mellow dark grey to a dreamy brighter white ⋆˙⟡.


The Interior
From the empty room to a pinky white and grey room, where some of the magic happens (cutting fabrics mainly and assembling bouquet and appointment with the fashionista pixies and just all the creative things! oh, I still sew in my main house cause I know sometimes I'll be sewing late, and I don't wanna sew alone at the cabin that late hehe (✿แด—͈หฌแด—͈)⁾⁾)

.first photo after finally wrapping up the clean and deco before opening the doors.

And... my studio's first guest was... BOO!


And... it'll be one of my favourite photo spots around the maison area (ใฃ.❛ ▽ ❛.)ใฃ



BONUS :)


Specially changed to a new one for the new age!

-

Honestly, this was drafted with empty post but with the title ready a year ago, I supposed? and I think it has come to the right time for it to be published for the stuDDDDio's special day of being a 1-year-old creative mini cabin studio and has collected quite a wholesome experience within the 365 days~ from cutting my first fabric at the new space, to take plenty of photoshoots either for my brand and personal use... and oh, content creating in here has been refreshing and cute, too!

Thank you to papafairy for the cabin studio and mamafairy for helping me decide on things I've asked regarding the deco things and of course, sisterfairies with loading and unloading the things from the previous studdddio haha (เท†˙แต•˙เท†)♡ and fairyboo to be the first guest and all those who were involved directly and indirectly in getting the cabin studdddio to life (and OF COURSE, your fairy D, me, myself and I haha) (หŠ•͈ ◡ •͈ห‹)~ 

Had fun decorating it for the initial look (read: decorating will always be in progress, perhaps? as it'll change if I suddenly wanna add or remove things as you see, the plushies kept on adding at the end of the photos haha) and have loved using it since then... to more sweet days at the stuDDDDio! ✺◟(^∇^)◞✺

-

Happy 120 months to DDDD and 365 days to mini cabin stuDDDDio ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

-๋-

The Septembre Fairygirl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(ๆ…ง็ณ, ๋‹ค์ด์• ๋‚˜)

No comments :

Post a Comment