Hello 2509 ᰔᩚ

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Hello helloooo... I'm finally living the movie 13 going on 30?? haha not the whole plot but just the vibe~ anyway, how do I spend my day? There is not much, except sitting here writing for you guys hehe... I still have another one to draft for the 'Kamek Org Balit Kg Tok' series~ So do read them once they're out okay! ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜ 


I started the day by getting myself six cute balloons for my simple photoshoot I did today~ I super love the colour and pattern choices we made (I went with my unnie).

You must be curious about what I'm gifting myself this year right? I finally bought myself a matcha set that has been on my wishlist since forever! It's just a simple and basic one first good enough for an amateur like me haha („• ֊ •„)

-

A few days ago, I tried brewing my first matcha (that made me have an extra arm exercise hee) and I'm satisfied with the result even though it may not be so good yet lol. Before that, I also tried brewing and having a quick tea ceremony trial with myself using the traditional tea set bought two years ago (I only tried using it now as I just got the wooden tray along with the matcha set)~ So, if anyone of you would like to experience a private and exclusive tea ceremony perform by a beginner, do lemme know (only available to my guests with invitations like open houses kay >ᴗ<).

.the set only includes the whisk, whisk holder, scoop, and bowl.the tray is bought separately.
.my first brewed matcha!well the very first one, the powder's expired so yeah haha.
.first traditional tea brewed by me.
.the tray was bought for this.you can see there's another part at the bottom to hold the water (iykyk).

The result of the quick but not-so-quick photoshoot I had with the cute balloons! Ahhh yes, no cake or sweets this year hehe. I'm gonna be putting only some of the chosen photos yeah~ cause tbh, I don't know which one... they're all so nice! But that'll be too many then haha 

psst: the concept was like 'What?? I'm already at this age??!' hence the expressions I made and all the side eyes to get that one final photo to be posted as the main one on my IG ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

Extras of the unofficial photos \/ \/ 
Okay, bye, I'm done with this post... gotta go back to the other draft else I'll be calling the day late again~ ʕ̢̣̣̣̣̩̩̩̩·͡˔·ོɁ̡̣̣̣̣̩̩̩̩✧ oh no, better continue drafting tomorrow heee. bye.

-끝-


Birthday Girl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment