The short eidscape ᯓᡣ𐭩

Friday, May 24, 2024

Hello, at last, I'm done with editing the short room tour video of our recent sweet escape~ here it is lovelies~ it took some time cause the first time I tried editing it, I reviewed all the shots I've taken, and my oh my, what a dizzy world I ended up in haha... then, now it was less as I've chosen the better ones lol. So, hope you enjoy it~ ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡
WHERE? The Chateau Spa & Wellness Resort
HOW LONG? 4 days 3 nights
YAY NAY? Definitely a YAY for us! Another hidden stay to chill and heal.

Here are some of the corners at the hotel... and you've actually seen them from my previous post, too~ go re-read it and check the photos hehe

This stay was calm and will heal you from all the bustle of city life. It was just so peaceful with its weather, and environment surrounded by nature... you'll find different species of insects just by the corridors anywhere you walk... I'm scared of them btw haha (≧ヮ≦) the plus point is that there weren't many guests (by the time we were there) so we totally enjoyed the place and pool (even though we didn't have time to swim haha). They offered yoga sessions, too, in the morning and late noon so we can join them but make sure you at least need to have a pair of comfy outfits if not, exercise fit. 

You can then, walk to Colmar and take the ride to parks or attractions nearby but do lower your expectations lest you'll get your mood spoilt like mine (´。• ◡ •。`). 

For sure, The Chateau is a good place. Will we ever be there again? Will they see us again? Yes, definitely. You, too, go check them out if you ever planning to get to Bukit Tinggi for a more private stay (compared to Colmar)~

-끝-

Found another chilling stay girl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment