⋆˚✿˖° It's the feid time again ⋆˚✿˖°

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Hi lovelies, never have I actually planned to make a post for my Eid fits this year but, it's such a waste not to put it anywhere when I already wear cute outfits and take pretty photos, right? So, at least this place is it... as it's also acting like my diary ₊˚⊹♡


When I say Eid fits, it doesn't mean my day 1 or day 2, etc fit, they are the ones I wore for open houses and some looks I had during the month~ by that, it can be formal or casual (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈). These are the additional outfits that have not been made into any Eid-related post... let's give some appreciation to them, shall we?

.at birthday lunch for oppa eonnie.


/\ What's on me? 
ZARA inverted shirt, ZARA scarf, DDDD hat and rings, Not in frame (6ixty8ight wide pants, bow bag, Charles & Keith sandal)
\/ colour matched and floral themed with mom for uncle's open house at a glasshouse cafe /\

.donning my own dddd's scarf (it's on sale btw).
/\ What's on me? 
Forever21 shirt, Somerset Bay dress, DDDD scarf, REDEYE headband, HABIB necklace, DDDD accessories, local artisan jade rings, bow bag, Soxworld lacy socks, COACH boots 
/\ plus one is eonnie for pija's open house

.all black me of course.
/\ What's on me? 
MIXXO shirt, OBB skirt, black shawl, headbands, bow bag, rings, Charles & Keith sandals 

.twinning time for another uncle's open house.
/\ love the colours of this outfit on camera \/

/\ my cutie bag ft. the kektus mini tiramisu (my sister's brand under theingredients

.the last minute bag I finally paired with.
.my POV: my camera stand alive haha.
/\ photos taken by mom \/

.mom's POV.
.loveee this colour combo.
/\ What's on me? 
DDDD cotton bow kebaya and scarf, Ariani shawl, REDEYE and NatStudio headbands, HABIB and mom's and late great grandma's accessories, Lancienne rings, Cerava mini bakul, Tory Burch ballet flats
/\ the residence's open house on the same night \/

/\ What's on me? 
DDDD shirtdress, OBB skirt, black scarf, LKW Fashion Club headband, HABIB and DDDD accessories, Charles & Keith sandals 
/\ with my closest neighbour hehe \/


/\ mom won the best dress but I regretted a bit and should've just let her wear the traditional belt like she initially wanted to, to enhance the look and make it worth more haha, oh well maybe next year~ at least she won with the selendang on the shoulder style, definitely worth my late night OT on adding Swarovskis on the kurung! ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡ \/

/\ one with the neighbours; friends and uncle and auntie at the very last '24 open house by the community

Wait... okay, it's all just outfits from open houses except one? haha, yeah just remember that it was because we didn't want to spend our time of the days on the road stuck in the jam since it was congested all over on Eid weekends lol ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ ). We went to cafes and restaurants but I didn't take any photos so yeah...

psst: as stated, I made the pink-blue kurung and kebaya my mom and I wore respectively~ and the scarf is from yours truly, too like the green one I paired with the white dress. Also, the one at night, I wore my favourite dddd's shirtdress from the debut collection~ so, in every look, I made sure to incorporate my dddd's items heee, if not the clothes, the accessories since we have all made in-house ( •◡-)-♡

Actually, I just realised I did not add any details on my previous post for the looks... I think I shall add them here?

/\ What's on me? 
DDDD 2-pc dress, DDDD scarf, k-hairclips, HABIB and mom's and late great grandma's accessories, mixed rings, KesyaFatin beaded bow bag, Bonia heels
/\ What's on me? 
DDDD 2-pc dress, SHEIN scarf, AGASSY headband, HABIB and mom's and late great grandma's accessories, mixed rings, KesyaFatin beaded bow bag, Charles & Keith sandals

/\ What's on me? 
Forever21 shirt, traditional Indonesian skirt (from my baju bodo set), silk scarf, headband, HABIB and mom's and late great grandma's accessories, local artisan jade rings, Lancienne and DDDD rings, bow bag, Vincci slip on
/\ What's on me? 
Forever21 shirt, 6ixty8ight wide pants, silk scarf, headband, HABIB and mom's and late great grandma's accessories, local artisan jade rings, Lancienne and DDDD rings, bow bag, Vincci slip on




/\ What's on me? 
MONKI top, 6ixty8ight wide pants, DDDD hat and rings, H&M sunnies, bow bag, AGASSY anklet, Charles & Keith sandals

Alright, now I think it's all complete? hehe then, see you in the next post~

-끝-

Loving the Eid fits girl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment