౨ৎ Jadul but Coquette Raya Recap ౨ৎ

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Hi, my lovely readers,
I know, I know it has been almost 5 months (?) that I've been missing from here... I missed it (and you guys), too, and actually, I missed the time to post monthly, so I decided to make it a post for every 3 months but it got changed again as I was busy during the third month, and looks like I gotta at least make a quarterly post, right? So, here we are just in time for Eid as our first post of the year (∩˃o˂∩)♡.

Warning that this would be a tad bit long post (and of course, full of photos) haha so enjoy as you read along...
But first, what's a Raya post without the Raya photos right? So, here are some of the shots we had earlier before sending Boo to his hotel (ahh, he checked in first before us hahaha). One with flash and one without, just for Boo! The flash gives the photos a little bit of that jadul (jaman dulu) vibe when we used to capture shots through film cameras in the old times... don't you guys think so, too?
There are more crazy shots just for Boo but I'm afraid it'll be too many to post here then hehe~ so, let's just move on to the next one which is some random things on Raya days 1-4.

RAYA PERTAMA
Went to my uncle's house in the morning for a while before heading to Bukit Tinggi for a relaxing rayaaaa but, we were stuck for a bit at the toll haha luckily it wasn't as bad. Have no photos of the room but I do have some clips of it that are yet to be edited... so stay tuned for it!

.content creating 시ㅣ작.
.some shots of my coquette outfit.
.ft mom's and great grandma's jewel which I super love.
.also ft. mom's bonia heels I found she used to wear for teaching years ago that suits my outfit.
.wanna use this for my studio's but let's see.
.mom's dinner outfit by combining her raya skirt and a casual top.
.my dinner look without my raya outer for a cozy eat out.
.anti social? haha nahhh.
.content creating again.
RAYA KEDUA
It was the day we headed to Temerloh to visit our Tok Wan there... no macet yet in the morning but on our way back, cars coming from the pantai timur started flooding in and again stuck at the toll haha. Stopped by the petrol station to refuel and get some snacks and ice creams to enjoy the ride~

.was offered this by the head chef going around with a cart specially for Raya and the fusion lomang was mamamia.
.accessories of the day.
.of course sewn by your designer girl, too.
.received chocolates from the hotel every day just like Mangala.
Anddd at night, as we had dinner at the hotel the previous day, we then went to Colmar which is just nearby for dinner and some walk~ again, for a casual night, paired the top I wore in the afternoon with a pair of wide jeans.

RAYA KETIGA
A free day, so we went to Colmar to experience the daytime~ and also for Dad and lil bro to recreate their caricatures which they had done more than 20 years ago there. Yeap, that was the first and last we went to Colmar and this Raya makes it officially the second after so long haha. There were not many things to do there so it wasn't a shame though to only come back now.

.Colmar can be seen from our hotel gate hence the walk.
We then went to the Japanese Village to see what was there and initially wanted to rent kimonos but it was such an utter disappointment that made me lose the feeling to rent them... it ended up just as hiking... with some more rude staff at the entrance that totally ruined the mood. I highly recommended (NOT!) for you guys to go there... the place needs to be properly maintained, too. Definitely no returning, but at least we know how it is and we won't feel the need to go there again~

.a photo just to mark that I was here.
.ice cream to ease the ruined mood.
.entrance to our hotel, The Chateau.
.that gigih pose for a photo by the photographer haha.
.besides the complimentary chocolates every day, this basket of buns is also it for dine-ins at their restaurant.
.view of some acorns from the room's window. 
Came back and rested and had a movie time before dinner in the evening at the hotel... oh, peeked (and ootd shoots) at its mini garden by the pool... but that closed-up photo of me near the flower was the only one managed to be taken since suddenly a monkey that hung around the nearby trees jumped onto the trees in the garden haha. No time to waste, I ran as fast as I could lol. ( ๑ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و ♡
-
Okay, I don't think there'll be anything for RAYA KEEMPAT since it was only traveling time back home but we did stop by KLCC and I got this cute bottle of strawberry almond drink from Gong Cha but it tasted like cherry ermm.

-

That's all for some stitched-up stories of my Raya but I got a lil bit of Raya-related photo dumps to be here... double triple love my table set up this year even though no one's gonna come cause it's a closed house hahaha
/\ couldn't decide which but since it's a coquette raya for me then I prefer the bow napkin but I tried making the rose so we should just give some spotlight to it, too yeah \/
.new door ornament added this year.
.lots of cookies but only two of them are homemade by mom since this year we had limited time caused by some technical issues.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri lovelies from mine to yours~

-끝-

Your proudly wearing locals from head to toe girl,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment