Mang goes to Mangoes xD

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Hi Mango Lovers, 
Are you guys here? Lemme tell you a secret... shhh only mango lovers are allowed to know about this. Nahh kidding.. this post is also to recruit new mango fans. xD

So, shall we meet the mangoes?


Yeap I was talking about this drink... it's been around in the area for quite some time but I tried it for the first time last week :)


They are just from a side-road stall nearby my house and no worries it's clean (so far!). They are called MANGGA SUSU which a direct translation in English means Milk Mango but I guess it means Mango Milkshake or Mango Smoothies because it kinda taste like smoothies but they do have milk in it...of course.



Look at that guys! It's even bigger than my face! And this is the Large size but I believe its a Giant size hahahaha

I... super duper love it! A cup is full of mangoes and by here I meant with real ones plus extra cubes of the mangoes on top! Not the fake cordial thingy..urghhh 
It taste absolutely awesome! Almost awesome as the one from Mango Six. Cool job done! Plus, it's quite cheap as for this large-giant one costs only MYR6.00 each with real mangoes guys... remember it. And today, I've tried a smaller one which costs MYR4.00 per cup... 

-끝-


Stay Adventurously Fashionable,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment