Goodbye, My BFF...

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Hello again!

I sure post a lot this month eh? Just cause I need to really post this today to mark the date. What date? It's the date of me finally free from 'wires' in my mouth aka braces!

I feel sad and happy at the same time. Sad cause ya know, I got attached to it for like 2 years... but happy cause I don't really need to suffer from getting blisters made by the wires anymore weeheee. They weren't so painful though as it only happened few times not like the whole time the braces is on! So, I quite don't get it why people are saying that it's really painful and you can't eat anything and you literally can lose weight. LOL. From what I experienced I have no problem with it and still eating a lot! Haha or yeah maybe I'm someone who can bear with it? Maybe?

Anyway, I'm posting just to show the difference of my before and after braces. 

! WARNING ! Photos might be a bit disturbed to some of you! XD



BEFORE - FIRST DAY
LAST PROPER PHOTO WITH BRACES - AFTER

So, what do you think? Haha it feels weird for me for not having any braces on anymore and plus I feel like my teeth are bigger XD

Actually, I took photos of myself everytime I change wires or the bands (read: every appointment) but it seems quite a lot in total to post them all here so I just post these photos.. 

That's all from me for today! Oh, it's chilly here in my place today as it was raining the whole day since yesterday, too. Take care of your health anywhere you are~ See ya.

Update: On the night after the braces is taken out, like any other else, I did dreamt of my teeth falling out. Twas scary... and the next day, I got my retainer... luckily it's like I wished for which is the clear retainer not the wire one.

-끝-


Girl with no more braces,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment