Bittersweet 2017

Sunday, December 31, 2017


Hello loves,

Gosh! It's so super unbelievable that we are already on the last day of 2017. Time does really fly super duper fast these days.

Anyway, 2017 has been a great bittersweet year to me. All those good and bad memories are part of the year that makes my 2017 happened. I'm proud of what I've achieved this year and all those good things that happened made me feel that I'm closer to achieve all of my other dreams. Although, it was quite slow (but I'm still happy and thankful for it cause I believe that something good always takes time). ^^ 

Bad memories? 
I'm not excluded from having them but let's not talk about it instead let's just cherish every moment and take some of them as lessons. But those that spoilt my year, totally you're badddddd. 

Let's just recap some sweet memories I had this year, shall we?

Nothing much but hey I finally launched my first ever RTW collection in January then later this year I got to be one of the vendors at the so called good store along with other popular brands locally and internationally including the ones from celebrities. I got interviewed as a fashion designer (even though its for my friend's) but still it's an achievement for me as a new designer. Plus, I got a few of you who said that I'm such an inspiring character to them. Thank you from my humble self! I'm so touched when I heard you guys said that I inspired you guys in some way. I never knew myself that I can be one of those who inspires others. *oh no, not crying* :')  Love love. Thank you to those who really appreciated my works, too. 

Another unforgettable moment is that we got to see 우리 빅츄 again. I hope we can meet again next year so that it'll be like dating annually ㅋㅋㅋ. Thanks to 우리 부모님 for letting us go and trust us! Muah xoxo and of course meeting new friends or like finally meeting someone in real life rather than just talking virtually online, ⭐️lights.

And oh! I joined R!UH and t'was one of the best and happening place to be at and show yourself (your works or creations, anything) to the world that you do exist! All of those who came to me were such sweeties~ 

psst: Truth, my inner mouth(?) hurts from talking to much causing my braces wires to act out haha but I enjoyed it! Really.

Next was the day(s) I spent with my bros (they are girls ok) in Bali for our bestie's wedding! That made it as our reunion after quite some time, too. LOL. So, guys, Maine, Aida and Dhara, where to next? Important question first is WHEN IS NEXT? xD

Finally, it was the time where I suddenly got a DM from a stylist for a drama (which started airing about 2 weeks ago?) and asked for DDDD's collection to be part of their wardrobe! At first, I didn't know whether to believe it or not but luckily my dad was there to help me go through the process and yes it wasn't a fraud! So, now you can go and check the drama and try to find my pieces okay? :)

DRAMA DETAILS:
Syurga Yang Kedua (Every weekdays at 1800-1900 ch: Astro Prima or MAYA HD)

I can say my 2017 ended with a good one cause right now I can see my first RTW collection and logo on TV! Yeay! Call me 'norak' or whatsoever but who cares, it's one of my achievement that I should be proud of! I think that's all as I can remember now haha so yeah. This post will be my last post of 2017, obviously...

Have a Happy and Healthy 2018! See you next year. 

-끝-


Love,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment