Birthday Gifts?

Monday, October 23, 2017

Hola hola,

This post is somehow a continuation of my previous post. So, do go read it too!
Straight to the point, I'm gonna post about what I grabbed last 2 weekends (171015,  Sunday). It's a beauty haul or Sephora haul or FENTY BEAUTY *excited here haha* haul post! 


My birthday gifts that I received:
+ Too Faced Melted Matte in Sell Out 
(super moisturising, makes my dry lips invisible, kiss proof)
+ Sephora Gift : Tarte Clay Blush in Paaarty and Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit 
(loving it like Too Faced's, not kiss proof) 
+ Fenty Beauty Eclipse Eyeliner in Alien Bae (can be metallic or glittery)
+ Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick in Confetti (shing shing glimmer)

*mind the FB cap, I didn't realised it was upside down*
* I claimed the FB items (eyeliner, match stix) using my birthday gift coupon I received from my sister^^*



FENTY BEAUTY
+ Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette (quite pigmented! nice colours)
+ Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter in Plutonic Relationship and Spacesuit (gliterryyy)
+ Eclipse 2-in-1 Glitter Release Eyeliner in Alien Bae
+ Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick in Confetti 

*the other 3 listed from the top are actually my mom's hehe*


A funny story, we actually wanted to get the Astro Naughty Shade for the Cosmic Gloss but accidentally bought the Barbie Pink shade which is the Plutonic Relationship. I noticed it while editing my Fenty Beauty Haul video yesterday. lol. Maybe it's fate! Go watch the video here >>> Fenty Beauty Haul 😻


BONUS:
My essential items this season.

+ 3CE Back to Baby Moisturiser (sooooo good to moisturise my face)

+ Rawlulu Magical Whitening Lotion
(im using it mainly to lightens my scars from falling off the bicycle earlier this year lol but maybe my scars are a bit stubborn so they are still really visible but I do love this lotion cause it really moisturise my skin especially my elbow, I'm not giving up for my scars and I'll keep using it until it finishes! Btw I bought this small bottle for trial and it really lasts long wow and plus the scent is good too not making you dizzy or anything. One more point is cause it's from organic ingredients which I really find it important to have in any of my beauty products unless that product has no other option of it)

+ Not in Photo
Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack : Red Kiwi (wash-off pack) and Bamboo (sleeping pack)
(Red Kiwi: exfoliates dead skin cells and revitalises the skin while Bamboo: soothes and provides moisture to the skin)

My skin was reaaaaalllly dry last week maybe because of the unstable weather change so I used both of them alternatively over a day and apply 3CE moisturiser afterwards so thank God it's finally regaining its moisture back even it still has a few of dry patches but not sooo bad like last week's. Gotta keep using it until fully moisturise and will start to use the other masks back.

-끝-


Hearteu,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment