Innisfree Haul

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Beauty lovers...this post is for you. DEFINITELY!

So..ummm *enjoying my RITZ bits* last weekend I went to Innisfree 'cause my mom wanted to restock her mask supplies. Yeap, she's loving their masks compared to Skinfood she said. Maybe it's more suitable with her skin...each person has different preferences right? 

At the same time too, I asked her the day before if I could also get myself something from there (my mask stocks are still enough for the next week). So, I asked for a shampoo instead 'cause if you guys knew and have been following me for quite some time, you must know that I'm still searching for the best shampoo for my hair and so far after trying brands, the one I got from Hair Story shop is the best other than Kiehls'. But Kiehl's is quite pricey so yeah had to find another one to at least replace it once a while.

Now... I got myself a shampoo from Innisfree and also a bottle of hair serum as I asked the lady there which one is suitable for my hair that is quite messy. So she suggested me to try Curl Shampoo for volume and the serum to make my hair less messy.


This is it. They are made of Soybean Complex, Soybean Protein, Apple Vinegar, Camelia Synergy Complex and Green Tea which all of them are Jeju based(?) or from Jeju.


As for the masks, I bought 2 of the blackhead masks with my brother during the day-out with him on last Thursday (to buy his stuffs for college) and the Aloe Vera one was with my mom on Sunday.

P/s: To those of you who have severe blackheads on your nose, this Jeju Volcanic Blackhead 3 Step Program is absolutely a YES! I don't have that much though but the first time I used it, it totally attracts me. It made my nose smooth and the first step is effective. They removed out your sebum. As for the 2nd step, there's not much out on the strip 'cause as I mentioned before I don't have that much >.<' 3rd one, it's so cooling and really feels that it tightens your pore back.


These mini ones are free gifts... and again of course its made of their special Jeju Green Tea. ^^


Ummm... I guess this post ends here for today. Do let me know what you think if you've tried any one of the mentioned products. :)

Ah! And it's already Raya month... Never too late to wish you guys a Happy Eid-ul Fitr as it's still Syawal. :)

-끝-

Let's Vogue-ing,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)





No comments :

Post a Comment