HERA Seoul Fashion Week : DAY 2

Thursday, October 20, 2016



OMG OMG OMG fashionistas! Seoul Fashion Week has started!

Yesterday (actually since Monday) I received the notification from V Apps.. I knew about this before though because I've been trying to apply for this show but some things happen..so yeah~ Im just soooo looking forward for this since the beginning of the year! :o

Anyways, Im posting here to let you get a view of the fashion brands which has showcased their S/S 17 Collection yesterday (DAY2-20161019). Enjoy your VIP seatings fashionistas! *I started to live stream a bit late tbh so I only get to watched 2-3 brands if im not mistaken*

MUNSOO KWON


SONGZIO
*I missed this show and I only get to see the finale :( It's because I thought that the show ended and I didn't know that it will continue to next one as I don't really know how the schedule is yet* But woah look at that! Few celebrities modeled for this brand! (Cha Seungwon (actor-model), Lee Kiwoo (actor-model), CNBlue Jungshin (Idol) + Im not sure whether its true that behind jungshin is Hoya or anyone from Infinite)


NOHKE
I love how she played with the silhouette! 


DAY 2 SUMMARY:
The trends/style that can be seen- Oversized blouses or jackets + elongated or elaborated sleeve + pants with slit + I think the yellowishgreen neon colour will be in back too!

See you tomorrow with DAY 3 post. ^^

! GO LIVE STREAM AT SEOULFASHIONWEEK.ORG !

-끝-


Stay Adventurously Fashionable,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)






No comments :

Post a Comment